Do You Wanna?

[(A/N) SMUT WARNING. It's gonna get smutty. No kinks, but if you don't like that kind of stuff, I suggest that you stop now. Thanks and enjoy!]

Jack's POV

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Do you wanna?" I cut him off, smirking once again at his sudden cuteness.

"I-I mean, if you want to, it's totally up to you. I mean, if you don't want to, don't worry about it, I'll be fine, but..."

"Do you want to?" I asked again, knowing the answer.

"...Yes," he said, looking at me lustfully.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?"

He flipped me over and he rolled on top of me. He propped himself up on his knees and began kissing me again. I felt him beginning to palm me though my sweats, making me moan into the kiss. I felt him smile as he kissed me more passionately. I felt myself grow hard and I pulled him closer. He pulled away, and I groaned at the sudden departure. He got stood at the end of the bed, smirking.

He wrapped his fingers around his waistband, tugging them down partly, just barely covering him.

"Mmmm," I groaned, it was starting to hurt, I just wanted him to fuck me already.

"What? Is there a problem?" he said with a smug look. He knew he was taunting me, so I decided to get him back.

I got off the bed, walked over to where he was standing, and got down on my knees. I slowly pulled down both of his waistbands. My mouth fell open and my eyes widened as I saw how big he was. I looked up at him, and he had a smile plastered onto his face.

"I don't know if it'll fit," I said softly.

He pulled me up and kissed me softly. "I think we'll be just fine."

"Only if you say so," I said quickly before taking off the rest of my clothes. Mark looked up and down my naked body and smiled.

"Stop it, you're making me nervous," I said, blushing.

He laughed and said "Fine," before shoving me back on the bed and kissing me once again.

"Are you positive you want to do this?" he asked, looking concerned.

"Totally, why wouldn't I be?" I asked, totally forgetting about Wiishu.

"Ya know, what happened...earlier today?" My smile began to fade as I remembered.

"I'm sure, I'm over her. I want you," I said as sternly as I could.

"Okay," Mark said softly before kissing me again. He walked over to one of his drawers and pulled out a container of lube. He stood me up and bent me over the side of the bed. He put some on a few of his fingers, then quickly asked, "Ready?" I nodded my head and felt him slowly push a finger inside me. I moaned quietly, enjoying it before it hurts. He slowly inserted another finger, and that's when the pain kicked in. I threw my head forward and let out a deep breath. When he felt I was ready, he slipped in another finger, followed by another. I groaned, feeling a mix between pain and pleasure. He kept pushing his fingers farther into me, and I moaned as the pain began disappearing.

I felt Mark pull his fingers out of me and open the container of lube again. He got a glob on his hand and rubbed it on his member. He gently placed his hands on my hips and lined himself up.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked soothingly.

I took a deep breath before softly saying, "Yeah, go ahead." He slowly pushed all of himself into me. I arched my back and let out a loud moan. He kept still to let me adjust to his size. I absolutely loved the feeling of him inside of me, even if I did want to be a top.

I felt him throb inside of me, making me even more impatient. I took a few more deep breaths. I nodded and he began thrusting agonizingly slow.

"Mark, please, just go faster," I said, panting.

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you," he said in a concerned tone, but I had a feeling that he had a smirk on his face.

"I'm fine, just, faster," I said shaking, barely holding myself up.

"I'm honestly not sure if-"

"Just fuck me as hard as you can, I don't give a shit if it hurts!"

"Okay," Mark said softly before pounding into me at a rapid pace. I moaned loudly and threw my head back.

"Faster," I moaned.

"I can't..go, much faster," he said, panting. He picked up his pace and thrusted into me at a different angle. 

"Uh, right there!" I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate. His pants got louder as he kept going faster. He let out a small groan, making me enjoy this experience even more.

"Sean, I'm gonna cum," he said, gripping onto my sides harder.

"Wait," I said, closing my eyes. I felt him grasp my member and he quickly stroked it, earning a loud moan from me. From then on, I couldn't help but let out a long string of loud moans.

"Now?" Mark asked desperately.

"Almost," I said, letting my head fall. I was panting heavily.

I felt the pleasure building up in my lower stomach.

"Okay, now," I said between pants, Mark cumming almost immediately after I had said it. A few strokes later, I came onto the sheets, moaning much louder than I should've. Mark slowly pulled out and flopped onto the end of the bed, looking up at me, still trying to catch my breath.

"That was awesome," I said softly, a small smile appearing on my face. Mark smiled back and pulled me on top of him. He connected our lips in a slow but passionate kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth softly, intertwining it with mine.

"We should head to bed now," Mark said softly.

I smiled, nodded my head slightly, and got off of him. I slid under the covers of my side of the bed and waited for Mark.

Once he slid into bed and got comfortable, I tucked my arms into my chest and buried my head in his chest.

"You are so fucking cute, you know that?" Mark asked after a few seconds, wrapping his arms around me softly.

"I've always known that," I said sweetly.

"You are such a dick!" Mark said, squeezing me harder.

"Thank you," I said, smiling. I took my head out of his chest and gave him a quick kiss. He looked at my lips for a few seconds before pulling me forward to connect our lips again, kissing me for a while, holding me close.

"I love you so much, Mark," I said softly, rubbing my hands on his bare chest.

"I love you too, Sean," he said, giving me one last quick kiss before laying his head down and closing his eyes. When I thought he had been asleep, he said quietly, "But you have to help me with laundry tomorrow." I blushed as I saw a smile on his face.

"Shut up." I buried my head back into his chest again and drifted off to sleep.