Switch It Up : Part 1

[(A/N) Please don't kill me XD   Mark's going to be the bottom BUT JUST THIS ONCE. If you like this, I can write more upon request. Enjoy!]

"I kinda miss fucking someone to be honest," I said quietly.

"Well, you can fuck me if you want to," he said sweetly.

"Won't that be weird?" I said, wringing my hands. 

"Kinda, but it'll make you happy, so..."  He trailed off, shrugging his shoulders.

I kissed him softly, pinning him onto the bed. I bit his lip dominantly, shoving my tongue into his mouth as far as it could go. This felt really weird, but I was kind of liking it. I got off him and got undressed, him doing the same.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked nervously.

"Yes babe, I want to make you happy." He pulled me into a kiss, sneaking his hand down my my member to rub it slightly.

As I felt myself slowly grow hard, I led him up to the top of the bed, laying him down on the pillows. I got the lube and put some on my fingers. I slowly slid one into him, earning a sharp breath. I slid in another, and finally the third. He was gripping the sheets with his hands and panting heavily. 

"You look hot like that," I said, smirking. He raised his eyebrows at me. "You clenched up again," I laughed, shoving my fingers farther into him. 

"Shut up," Mark replied in a shaky voice, trying to sound intimidating.  He pulled at the sheets roughly, moaning quietly. 

When he felt ready, I slipped my fingers out and put a bit more lube on them. I rubbed it all over my member and lined myself up. I glanced up at him, and he nodded his head as to tell me to continue. I slowly slid in until all of me was in him. I waited until he nodded again to thrust into him, starting out slow and speeding it up.

"Right there, yes, uh," Mark moaned. I laughed at his cuteness and kept hitting the same place, Mark would not stop moaning. I let out a small groan as I felt the pleasure building up in my lower stomach. I didn't tell him because he would probably tell me to hold it in like I had done. A few more thrusts and I came inside of him, letting out a loud moan.

Mark came shortly after, getting it on both of us. I pulled out and flopped down beside him.

"That was amazing, but we should probably get in the shower," Mark said, looking up at the ceiling.

"In a second," I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"You are such a hard bottom," he said laughing.

"Shut up."