Under the Stars: Part 2

{(A/N) Tee hee smut time, with foreplay too mMm ;))}

Jack's POV

As I lay next to Mark, staring in his gorgeous eyes, I feel the familiar feeling in my gut, my need for him growing.  My member begins to grow hard, pulling my pants taut.  I turn to face him, and he does the same.  I grab his face and pull it to mine, connecting our lips in a fast-paced kiss.  I scootch my body to become flush with his, and he then notices my eagerness.  He reaches his hand around me to grab my ass and spread me open.  I moan as I grind onto him, feeling him getting hard.  My hips moving against him, the friction between us, makes me fully hard.  I roll myself on top of him, taking him by surprise.  I grind onto him, causing our shafts to rub together in the most perfect way.  

"Oh my god, babe," he moans.  I move my hips rhythmically, allowing him to move his hips with mine.  This makes everything so much more intense.  I let our a string of moans, placing a hand on his chest for support, also giving me more stability to grind even harder.  I palm myself outside of my pants just to get closer to the stimulation level I need.  I grip the hand that's on his chest into him, bunching up his shirt. 

"Fuck," I gasp, trying to catch my breath.  Mark then grabs my hips, forcing my movements to push harder into him.  

"Please!" I moan, now gripping his shirt with both hands.  He moves my body easily, his strength turning me on even more. "Please more," I beg.

He flips us over so he's on top.  He bends my legs so they're around his waist.  He then thrusts against me, making me let out an airy moan.  Him being on top makes it so that he can grind against me even faster.  The warmth between us causes pleasure to shoot to every inch of my body.

"Fuck yes!" I moan loudly, throwing my hands back to grip the blanket beside my head.  The friction drives me crazy, I need more than this, I need all of him.  "Please fuck me babe please," I beg, panting.

He gets up onto his knees to pull off his shirt, throwing it off to the side. I sit up, and Mark pulls off my shirt for me.  He leans back down to grind into me for a little bit longer, just to tease me.  I feel my member throbbing with need under my layers of clothes; it feels too constrictive.  He stands up to undress the rest of the way, whilst I just push my hips off the ground and arch my back to slip everything off.  Mark quick goes back into the tent. I hear a zipper unzip and some rustling, and he then comes back out with a bottle of lube.  I spread myself open for him to have access to my entrance.  He carefully pours lube onto his fingers, then closing the bottle.  He makes sure his fingers are fully coated before sticking the first finger in.  I moan loudly; finally having something inside me releases some of the tension that's been building inside of me.  He inserts his other fingers, thrusting them in and out of me. 

"Fuck," I breathe.  I need all of him, I need him inside me.  I move my hips in a way that makes his fingers go deeper into me.  He curls his fingers to hit my prostate, making my core light up with electricity. "Right there right there," I beg.  How good it feels brings a smile to my face, making Mark giggle.

"You are truly adorable," he says as I moan.

"I'm ready," I say anxiously.

"Alright hun," he said, removing his fingers.  He grabs the lube, putting some on his member this time, from the base to the tip.  He uses the fingers he just had in me to spread the lube around. He then lines up his tip and begins to slowly insert himself into me.  My grip tightens on my cheeks as I take a deep breath in.  He continues until he's all the way inside me, his balls pressing against me.  This is what I needed, I needed to be filled by him.  He begins to move slowly but it doesn't take away from the intensity.  

"Please," I beg as he slides all the way back in.  Feeling his full length in me sends a shivers through me.  He picks up his pace, up to a normal speed then to a fast one.  I set my legs back down on the ground and pushed my hips slightly up in the air, and that was enough to get him to hit my prostate.

"Fuck babe, oh my god!" I moan, my mind going blank except for the thought of his naked body entering mine at rapid paces.  "Yes!"  He's hitting it just right: not too hard, not too soft, dead center, repeatedly, perfectly.

"I'm getting so close," he pants, then throwing his head back and moaning.  I feel myself getting close too, the pressure building in my stomach.  I want it to last longer but I can't hold back anymore.  

"Fuck!" I moan, releasing on my chest.  Soon after I feel Mark fill me up, letting out a deep moan.  He looks me deep in my eyes and says, "I love you so much."

"I love you too babes," I say giggling.

"Why are you laughing?" he asks, still inside of me.

"Because that was really good," I say, then full on laughing.

"You're so weird," he snickers, then slowly pulls himself out.  I let out a tiny groan at the departure but I know cuddle time is about to ensue, therefore I cannot complain TOO much.

"Let's get ready for bed hun," he says, standing up and offering me a hand.  I take it, getting onto my feet.  We grab our clothes and the blanket and drag everything back into the tent.  We slip on our pj's and get under our covers, facing each other.  

"That was a lot of fun, especially doing it outside," I said, smiling.  He smiles back at me, wrapping his arm over me.

"It really was, and I liked that too, makes me feel dangerous," he says laughing.  We both chuckle for a bit before losing ourselves in each other's eyes.  "Goodnight babe," he whispers.

"Goodnight babes." I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

{(A/N)  Writing smexy scenes is't as easy as it used to be.  I have a lot of ideas that aren't fully fleshed out, and some of them might be really short chapters which I'm sorry about but I'm also not because they'll still be good XD I also have something very personal in the works that I'll be posting on my Smut Shots book.  It entails a dilemma I've been stuck in as well as some of my personal POV smex with my crush 👀😂 Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys soon! XOXO}