Groceries

Jack's POV

I knew that would work. We walked to the grocery store, which was only a few blocks away, thankfully. As we walked in the store, I gripped tightly onto his hand, glancing around at the somewhat small store. He smiled at me before pulling me into an isle. I looked up at the sign and it said breakfast food. We looked at all the types of cereal until we found some that we liked.

After we got a few more groceries, we checked out and starting walking back home. We refrained from holding hands, because there were a lot of people around, and we didn't want anyone to know.

We walked in through the door of Mark's house, closing and locking the door behind us. We began putting all the groceries away, looking at each other periodically.

The last thing to put away was the chips. I opened the cabinet and gently placed them with the other snacks. I closed the door quickly, stood up, and turned around to see Mark staring at me lustfully.

"Already?" I said, laughing.

"It's your fault you're so goddamn cute," he said in a deep voice, then pulling me into a hungry kiss. He put his hands on my hips firmly and held me in place. He slid a hand to me arse (I'm sorry, I had to, It's Jack XD) and gripped it tightly, making me let out a soft moan. I felt him grow hard, his member pressing in my thigh. He moved the kiss down to my neck, searching for my sensitive spot. When he ran his tongue over it, I let out a moan, slightly louder than the last. I felt myself grow hard as he softly bit my skin.

"Sean, I can't wait any longer," he said, our lips almost touching.

"Couch?" I asked softly.

"Sure," he replied quickly before reconnecting the kiss. He walked us over to the couch, biting my lip seductively. When we were right in front of the couch, he broke the kiss and ripped of my shirt, followed by his. He ripped off the rest of my clothes and pushed me down onto the couch. He quickly took off his clothes, kneeled over top of me and began kissing me again.

"Spit," he said sternly, his dominance only turning me on more. I filled his hand with spit and he rubbed it on his member. He quickly pushed inside me, making me moan loudly, gripping onto his shoulders. He pounded into me quickly, letting out a few small moans, whilst I couldn't moan louder.

He threw my legs over his shoulders, making it feel 10x better. When he thrusted repeatedly into my prostate, I loudly moaned, "Right there, ah, yes, uh!" He moaned as I grasped onto his hips, pulling him deeper into me.

He let his head fall, letting a loud moan escape his lips as he came in me. He pulled out and attached his lips to my member. As he bobbed his head quickly, I gripped my hands in his hair, pushing my member further into his mouth. After he bobbed his head a few more times, I came in his mouth, moaning loudly. He slowly slid his mouth off me, swallowing my seed and looking at me with a smile.

"Could I get a quick shower?" I asked standing up.

"Sure, do whatever you want," he said, giving me a quick kiss, "Don't worry, I got our clothes." As he began picking up our clothes, I sprinted up the stairs.

I dried off after my shower and walked out to the bedroom. I saw Mark laying in bed, his eyes closed, bundled up in the covers.

"Are you really asleep?" I asked quietly.

"Almost,"Mark said, barely audible. I threw my towel in the laundry and slipped under the covers with him. He slipped his arms around me, pulling me as close as he could to him. He softly kissed my forehead and drifted off to sleep.