Vacation

It's been a long while since the Forgers had relaxed. Loid sighed. then  after a long day of work, he was exhausted and he was also overworked. He entered the house and finally saw his fake family. Yor and Anya were sleeping on the couch. Loid smiled, then he gently covered them with a soft blanket. He went straight to his room and slept.

_______

The next morning, Loid woke up to see Anya eating breakfast. Wait who cooked breakfast? He asked. Mom's cooking skills are improving! Anya said with a wide smile. Loid turned to Yor, who was cooking omelettes. He took a deep breath, then he called his handler to cancel his other missions. He knew he had to do it for the sake of his well built family. Forgers, we will go on a vacation! Vacation?? Yor and Anya were excited to hear the news.

On the day of the flight, Loid got the familys' fake passports. And of course, he made it look realistic. Yor was helping Anya make final preparations for their trip. They took a taxi to the airport. After an hour and a half of airport security and other stuff, the Forgers boarded the plane. They were excited for their trip to Hawaii. Loid was seated next to Yor and Anya, then he noticed a person with a very suspicious look. Yor tapped his shoulder. Loid, Anya wants the window seat, she said. Oh ok Anya and I will swap places, Loid said. Loid noticed that the suspicious stranger had a very dangerous bomb, and he was about to drop it, when Loid caught it. Loid and the stranger broke into a fight at the back room. Good thing Yor was sleeping and Anya is just eating peanuts, he thought. Loid threw the bomb off the plane just in time, before it exploded. He reported the man to the flight attendant nearby. The stranger was then arrested, and Loid went back to his seat.