Yor learns how to Cook

Enjoy this short story for now while I think of ideas;-; This was originally a draft but anyway, have fun!

________
Yor convinced Twilight to teach her how to cook. Honestly, she easily caught Twilight's attention after their not-so-wonderful breakfast that made him stay at the bathroom for several hours. My friend couldn't teach me how to cook today since she is on a holiday, she said. Twilight nodded and they made their way to the kitchen. 

--------COOKING--------

Twilight: Were gonna start with the basics, like ramen. First of all, you shouldn't add random things to your recipes. For example, that fish shouldn't be there- Yor. Next, organize ahead  of time, for example I set these hard boiled eggs aside and sliced the green onions, to avoid injury of any kind.

 Yor: Oh ok..(In Mind: I think that's I've been doing wrong)

 Twilight: And back to the tutorial, you have to boil the noodles until their edible. 

----------After the Tutorial--------

Thank you Twilight you really taught me a lot, Yor said preparing bowls of noodles on the table. Twilight simply smiled and watched Yor wake up Anya. Anya! dinner is ready!! Yor said. She found Anya-(who was really fake sleeping) asleep. (In Twilight's mind: That kid is obviously fake sleeping, she must have thought her mother was gonna cook tonight...) Let's eat Yor! Twilight said. After dinner, Yor brought out some cupcakes from the oven. Here try some, Twilight. No thanks, I think I'm full...Twilight said after staring at the half burnt cupcakes. I'm going to teach you how to bake next, he said with a sigh.