Valentine's day

It was Feb 13, Loid was currently under the mission, make Yor happy. It's the day before valentines day. Loid was fixing the extra room, which was Yor's room before they got married. He covered the surprise and made the  other arrangements. On the next day, Loid and Yor greeted each other, then Yor went out to go shopping. Loid bought a flower bouquet, much bigger than the one Yuri bought when he first went to the Forgers home. He bought chocolates for Yor, and bought igx peanuts for his daughter Anya. He set up the whole living room. Then a few moments later, Anya arrived. Dad I got another Stella!! Anya said. Great job, here I bought you some peanuts, Loid said. Anya had dinner, then she went to bed. Loid was waiting for Yor, then a familiar face opened the door. Happy Valentine's Day, Yor! He said. Oh be quiet, Anya is already asleep. Loid said. Yor smiled and kissed Loid, as he handed his gifts. Wow flowers and chocolate? Thank you Twilight, Yor said. Hey wait, the surprise is not yet over. Come with me, Loid said. Yor was surprised to see what Loid did to her old room. There were toys on shelves, and there is a crib in the middle of the room. It's a room for the twins, I hope you like it. Loid said. I love all your gifts, but the most precious thing in the world for me is you, Loid. Yor said. The couple laughed, and that was the end of valentines day.