Anya=spy

Sorry for not updating that much. I've currently been working on another anime fan fiction but anyways here is your story..

Twilight was getting ready for work. Papa did you forget that today is your day off? Anya asked. Oh of course! Twilight said as he went to his room. Mom is really getting better at cooking! Anya said. Yor fell in deep silence. Did she really like my cooking? She thought. Anya grabbed her penguin stuff toy. Are we ready agent penguin? She asked. Twilight was watching from afar. Is she playing spies again? Well, if she does she better clean up, he said. Director Chimera, we better be going on our new mission! Anya quickly got her stuffed toy and made it nod it's head. She looks like she's having fun, Yor said. Twilight and Yor joined the play as agent penguin and director chimera. Our new mission is to get the secret ingredient and destroy it! (Buy peanuts and eat them) Anya grabbed her sunglasses as she walked outside accompanied by her toys.. And parents. Peanuts are over there! She pointed out the direction of a small corner store. Ok, Agent Anya! Agent penguin(Twilight) said. Oh no peanuts are at the top shelf! Anya said. Yor reached out director chimera's arm, allowing the toy to reach the peanuts. Yay we found the secret ingredient! Anya said as she opens the bag of peanuts. Twilight and Yor smiled as Anya ate her favorite snack. After the 'spy mission' Anya fell asleep. Our little spy is finally asleep, Twilight thought as he left the room, heading to his new mission...