The Mall

Before we start, sorry I didn't really upload that much chapters last week since I'm out of ideas, but here is another chapter for you to read:) And please make sure to read the chapters before this so your questions will be answered.  I hope you will like the story readers!

It was an ordinary Saturday, and Yor took Anya to the mall. Anya look, isn't that your friend? Yor said pointing at Damian. Why are you here Damian? Anya asked. My mom is going to buy new clothes for me, Damian said. Mom can I buy clothes too? Anya asked. Sorry Anya, but we will just order ramen from the new restaurant here. Remember your father is alone at home with your siblings, so we need to hurry, Yor said. Bye Damian! Anya said. Damian waved goodbye. Look Mom there is an ice cream shop, a toy shop, a clothes shop and so many more!! Anya said. Anya, I told you we just went here to buy ramen, Yor said. They finally reached the ramen store. I will buy ramen Anya, you just stay there ok? Yor said. As her mother bought ramen, Anya wandered around the mall. The teddy bear is so cute! She said while pressing her cheek on the toy store window. About 10 minutes had passed, and Yor already bought the ramen. Anya? Where are you! Oh dear she may have been wandering around this place! I'm a bad mother, Yor said worried. She searched every store in the mall. Meanwhile, her totally relaxed daughter went back to the ramen place. Mom? Where are you? Anya said. Just then, Damian and his mom passed by Anya. Oh Anya! Where is your mom? Damian's mom kept on asking her. I'm lost, it's all my fault, Anya said. Don't worry we will find your mom, come with us, Mrs. Desmond said. Anya oh where are you! Yor said as she cried on a mall bench. What a bad mother, losing her child, a random person passing by thought. Then familiar faces passed the bench. Mom! I'm here! Sorry for worrying you, I will never wander the mall by myself again, Anya said. Yor hugged her tight. Oh Anya you got me so worried! Thanks for returning her,  Mrs. Desmond. No problem, I'm also a mother after all, Mrs. Desmond said. After their wild mall adventure, the girls went home. Twilight was waiting at the door while holding the twins in his hands Why did you guys take so long? He asked. You don't want to know, Anya said. It was quite a long day for Anya and Yor.