SHORT ONE SHOT!

(UNRELATED TO THE PLOT OF THIS STORY, BUT YEAH)

_____________

This was it. The final straw.

Should Twilight abandon his family?

After all, his mission is already complete.

He looked at his family for the last time, feeling a sense of guilt.

Anya's tears streamed down her eyes, knowing that she would be dropped at another orphanage again.

Yor is also in trouble, since people might get more suspicious of her true identity.

Bond as well had no intention of going back to his old life.

Suddenly, Twilight received a call from the handler.

Handler: Agent Twilight, I'm here to inform you that you no longer need a family since the purpose of the mission has been served.

Twilight was lost in thought, looking at Yor and Anya from the distance.

Memories flashed in his mind, and he picked up the phone once again, a single tear dropped from his left eye.

"I'm sorry, but my purpose has been served too. All I ever wished for is peace in the whole world, but no matter what we do, what I do, peace in the whole world is unreachable."

"But for now, I've finally found peace and comfort in this family, even if it was just for a short time. I've done enough, as much as I can as a spy."

"And if being a spy means leaving this family, then I will quit..."

"I know WISE can manage without me, after all, we all have hidden talents and courage to fight for peace. Good luck," he dropped the call.

No moment to waste, Twilight ran back to the others, completing the Forger family once again.

"I'm so sorry, I should've realized my feelings sooner, Let's be a real family from now on, " he said.

Anya hugged her parents, Bond also joined the hug.