INJURED (SHORT CHAPTER)

Currently, Yor has a task in which she had to assassinate an infamous mafia boss.

She grabbed her 2 golden stiletto type weapons and carefully sneaked to the lair, which was a typical storage warehouse.

She walked to the mafia boss who was asleep and stabbed him, only to find out that that one was a Decoy, and the real mafia boss was behind her.
He shooted at something on the ceiling and it fell down on poor Yor.

_____________
Somehow, Twilight knew about Yor's mission and was able to bring her to the hospital and kill the mafia boss.

"Where am I? " Yor looked around to find herself in the hospital.

"Mama are you okay? " Anya asked.

"Yes, I'm alright, " Yor smiled reassuringly.

"Sorry to bother you Mrs. Forger, but unfortunately, you are severely injured especially on your legs and some parts of your chest, " the nurse stated.

"Oh, is that so? " Yor questioned.

"You have a visitor," the nurse pointed at the door.

"Yor! Are you alright? Do you need anything? " Twilight rushed through the door, sitting beside his wife.

"I'm fine, I just need a little rest that's all, " Yor chuckled.

"Promise me you will be more careful when doing your job, we might lose you if you dont"

"Yes, I promise"

__________________

Twilight looked through the window above the door of Yor's room, dressed in his psychiatrist uniform.

"I see. So I have a fake me too..." He thought.

"Papa? Are you fake? " Anya asked, having read her real father's mind.

"Of course I'm not! Why would you say that? " the fake Twilight answered.