AMUSEMENT PARK

"Fine, but after this you have to study, " Twilight sighed, turning the television on for his daughter.

The Crazy Carnival is opened at the Amazing Amusement Park! Come see our outstanding, astonishing, and exciting acts! We also have elephants, clowns, food, and most importantly, fun!!, a person from the tv said, adding the information about the location.

"Anya wants to go to the carnival! " the young girl exclaimed, excited and energetic as always.

"It's an amusement park, the carnival is just a small portion of it, " her father corrected, sipping his coffee.

"An amusement park does sound fun!" Yor happily sided with Anya.

"Ok, we'll go tomorrow, " Twilight announced, turning the television off.

______THE NEXT DAY_____

"GRRr! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a babysitter! I'm more of an informant!!" Franky growled, holding the twins in his hands.

"Perhaps this would make up for it, " Twilight stated, rubbing a decent amount of money on the informant's face.

After the car drive, the family finally arrived at the amusement park.

"Peanuts, Peanuts! Come get fun peanuts! " A vendor yelled, he is in a peanut costume.

"Peanut! " Anya shouted, running to the peanut stand.

"Hm, how much is it for one pack of peanuts? " Twilight asked.

"14 dalc, and it comes with a free Peter the peanut balloon", the vendor said. (A/N: Pardon me! I don't exactly know what dalcs are worth or whatever, but yea dalc is the currency used in the series *correct me if I'm wrong. *)

"Unbelievable, 14 dalc for a snack and a balloon? People are deceived so easily," Twilight thought.

"Maybe we should go to the carnival now- woah! there's a horror ride!!!" Yor is lost in her own thoughts as well.

Anya read her parents' mind, eyeing both of them as they thought of something. "Papa! Mama! Let's go to the horror ride! " Anya is determined to go to a ride for a certain reason at least.

"That won't be necessary! Are you sure? That ride does seem scary for you, " Yor noted.

"Your mother has a point, " Twilight nodded in agreement.

"Anya don't like Papa anymore," the little girl cried, nearly running to a crowd.

"Alright, alright, we'll go," her father sighed.

"We might miss the final carnival showing though," Yor thought.

"Oh, what a brave girl! Are you sure you want to go?" The young man operating the ride asked.

"She assured us that it will be fine," Twilight explained.

The seatbelts were buckled, and the ride began.

Creepy glowing eyes were the only things seen, since it was suited for a tenebrous theme.

Ghosts lurked from afar, Twilight and Yor knew it was fake, (Although yor was still kind of frightened) however, their daughter couldn't say the same.

______________

"Anya hates that ride" the girl said blankly.

"I told you it would be scary for someone your age, " Twilight mumbled.

"Oh no! We missed the last carnival showing! " Yor panicked.

"I guess it's time to go home then, it's getting dark after all, " Twilight yawned.

It surely was a busy day for the Forgers.