Loid x Yor

Loid, Yor and Anya walked out of the plane. Loid felt the fresh and warm breeze swing by him. He was relaxed, after a long flight. Yor was helpless, she didn't know what she would do to relax, and not worry about her job as an assassin, which she was hiding from Loid. Anya was busy reading both of her parent's mind. After they unpacked, the Forgers went to the beach keeping their act as a family together. Loid read the newspaper while watching Anya, who was building a sand castle. Yor was currently playing volleyball, with her competitive attitude on. She won every round, and when the other players got tired, she went to sit next to Loid.

It soon turned evening, and Loid tucked Anya to sleep. Yor went inside Anya's room. Loid, there's only one room left, she said. Take the bed, I will sleep on the couch Loid said. Are you sure? Yor asked. Yes I'm sure, Loid nodded. Well, we can each take half of the bed, I insist. Yor said. Loid agreed and they each slept on one half of the bed.

It was the next day at Hawaii, as usual the family was at the beach. Suddenly a party host arrived. For all couples out there! We have a game! The part host said. Anya looked at the giant panda stuffed toy which was supposed to be the prize. Anya wants that one! she pointed at the toy. Loid and Yor blushed, then disagreed. Hey that couple there, the man with the blonde hair and that lady with black hair, join the game! Have fun! The party host said. Loid and Yor had no choice but to accept the offer. The game is simple and totally easy, all you guys have to do is compete in a small scavenger hunt. Loid let out a relieved breath. The game started, and as expected the two were in the lead, but they have to stay close to each other cause if not, well they get suspected. The time came when they finished all of the things on the list except for the last one, find a kiss. Loid and Yor blushed of embarrassment. But they saw Anya pouting on one corner, so they had no other options. Yor took out her wine and drank it, then she cupped her hands around Loid's cheeks and kissed him. Looks like we have a winner! The party host said. All the other couples looked at Loid and Yor who gave their hard earned prize to their daughter, Anya. Anya smiled from a distance, then the couples started cheering for Loid and Yor. Repeat that kiss, the host said. Well uhm- Loid blushed. We'll do it, Yor said. She wrapped her arms around Loid and gently kissed him. The crowd was stunned and they continued to cheer for the amazing couple. Loid and Yor smiled.

The vacation then ended after another 5 days.