The Twins Arrival

It was just another autumn day, Twilight was cooking breakfast, while Anya is playing with her toys. Yor just woke up from her sleep, and she went to the bathroom for a quick shower. Ok then time for the bread! Twilight said. My water broke! The twins are coming! Yor said in panic. Take a deep breath and relax on this chair for a bit, Twilight carefully helped his wife. Anya called an ambulance.

________

A few moments later, Yor was of course, in the hospital, resting. Twilight and Anya were waiting outside, then Twilight got a new mission. He was supposed to stop an operation of a very important person. Anya waited for her dad. Then again, the master of disguises came up with an idea to be a surgeon. Twilight told the other surgeons that there was free pizza outside. They quickly left the room, and Twilight removed the tape straps stuck on the poor guy. He told this so called important person outside, then he went back to sit with Anya, just in time. Mr. Forger, you need to come inside! The twins are really coming! The doctor said. Anya wait here, don't explore the hospital your mother needs me, Twilight said. Anya nodded. Twilight went inside to sit next to his wife. You can do it Yor, Twilight said smiling.
5 minutes later, The doctors prepared to operate Yor. Twilight held her hand, you have to be strong for our twins Yor. He said. Yor smiled at Twilight. A few more minutes later, the twins were born. Hi Autumn and Finn! Twilight said, as he held his twins for the first time. Yor giggled. What a clever choice, Autumn because the day they were born was on the first autumn day, the doctor said. Twilight smiled. Anya suddenly disturbed the couple's moment. My baby brother and sister! Anya shouted. Be quiet Anya, Twilight said, as he handed the twins to Anya. They're sleeping it's so cute!! Anya said softly. It was another beautiful day in the Forgers life.