Little Red Riding Hood

It was time for Anya to go to sleep. Her parents, Twilight and Yor tucked her to bed. Mom, Dad can you tell me the story of Red Riding Hood? Isn't it too disturbing? Yor thought. She remembered the frights she had when she was a kid. Please!! Anya said with puppy eyes. Fine, said Twilight. He just had to change the story into a more friendly one.. Anya hugged Director Chimera tight as she listened to the story. Once upon a time, a young girl was off to a mission to bring food to her ill grandma.. Yor was deep in her thoughts thinking about the dangers lying ahead of poor red riding hood. She was killed along with her grandma... But it doesn't really matter to her anymore, now that she is an assassin and a mother. Anya was frightened when she read Yor's mind. Um Papa is this story scary? She asked. You just listen, Twilight said as he continued his um more friendly story. Little Red Riding Hood had to cross the woods to get to her grandmother's house. She picked flowers along the way, and that is where she met the wolf... Nyaaah! Wolf!! Anya said terrified. You were the one who asked for this, Twilight said. The wolf asked the little girl about where she is headed. Red riding hood, not aware told him that she was going to her grandma's house. She told him the path she takes to get there. The wolf raced her towards the house. When red riding hood arrived at her grandma's house, she immediately saw her grandmother... -or did she... My, what big eyes you have, little red riding hood said. All the better to see you with, the wolf said. Papa this is scary!! Anya said. Stop disturbing me while I'm thinking, Twilight said. My, what big ears you have, little red riding hood said. All the better to hear you with, the wolf said. The wolf smiled ready to have his next meal. My, what great teeth you have! The girl said. All the better to eat you with! The wolf said jumping out of the bed. As he was about to eat her, a woodcutter chopped the wolf's head off. Now that's the kind of thing that creeped me out as a kid, Yor thought. The woodcutter sliced the wolf's belly only to find poor old grandma. After that, they rejoiced and ate the food that red riding hood brought. The End... Finally, I'm done with this.. Twilight said. That story was horrible! It left Twilight in shock. Anya hid herself with a blanket. It's not real Anya, Twilight said. Goodnight Anya! Yor said. Her parents closed the lights and went out of the room. I shouldn't have asked for this story, and now I'm going to have nightmares again, Anya said with a sigh.