~Yuri on Anya-sitting duty!~

Since Yor and Twilight will have a date at a fancy restaurant, they had to leave Anya and the twins to Yuri.. Which may sound like a bad idea at first, but leaving Anya alone will be even more disastrous. Don't leave me! Anya said frowning. Yuri, take care of Anya alright? We'll be back by nine, Yor said. Anything for my sis~ Yuri said. Twilight wasn't so sure about this idea, considering what Yuri is reading... "How to Kill your Sister's Husband" and it is truly Yuri's style alright. 

_______ANYA_SITTING___

Time: 8:30

Yor and Twilight left saying goodbye to their children. After just few minutes, Yuri had gone ballistic since Anya kept twirling around playing "helicopter". Ok that's it! I can't believe sis' daughter is this hyper and energetic... Yuri thought. Unfortunately, Anya was able to read his mind and she quickly thought of a way to annoy Yuri even more... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????!!!!! Yuri screamed looking at Anya opening the stove. "Anya wants to cook peanuts", she said grinning. Yuri finds it hard to be an uncle. "You don't cook peanuts Anya". "Why not?" "You just don't". Ok Uncle Yuri, I'm telling you to mother, Anya said her smile reaching each of her cheeks. No not my sis! "Fine! I will give you a whole bag of peanuts, just keep quiet and sit in one corner". "Deal". 
______ After a few more minutes_______

"Anya finished the peanuts!" " Well what do I care now?" Yuri said dragging Anya outside, just in time for her parents to see. Yuri! What are you doing? Yor said worried about her daughter. Nothing- sis- Yuri said embarrassed. I forgot about the time, he muttered to himself. Anya felt more worried about her uncle.  Uncle and I are playing a game, she said trying to save her uncle. Oh is that so? Thank you Yuri, you may go now, Twilight said smiling.

Yet another day in the life of the Forgers' is done.