Yor's "brilliant" idea

It's been a long time since it was only the two of them-Anya and Twilight. Of course, ever since Twilight married Yor and then the twins arrived- they had new responsibilities to do. 

Yor noticed this, that her husband and her daughter are seemingly stressed from everyday tasks. Twilight is exhausted from his last mission- and Anya is having a hard time keeping up with Yuri's impossible math problems. Then an idea popped out of her mind. Hey! what if you two spend sometime outside together? I'll handle all the things at home, Yor said smiling. The two brightened up at the idea. Even Yuri was delighted. I can finally spend some private time with my sis!...he thought. Ok of you go you two, Yor said waving goodbye. Are you sure I can leave you all alone like this? Last time you almost set up the house on fire- Twilight said unsure if Yor can handle the responsibilites on her own. Yuri suddenly disrupt the conversation, he didn't want anyone to interfere with his time with his sister, so he had to think quick. Don't worry! sis took good care of me when I was little and I can  also help and look out for her, Yuri said assuringly. Hm...ok....Twilight said, thinking that it was ok since Yuri really showed his concern for Yor, besides even if he is a maniac, Yuri wouldn't even let a fly land on his beloved sister. In fact, he even risks getting in trouble with the Forgers just to spend time with her. Ok off we go, Twilight said. The neighbors started with all their gossiping again. The father finally spent his time with his daughter how lovely, one of the neighbors said. I think he felt guilty after cheating on his wife, the other one said. "Anya hears you". Anya said standing right behind them. The two cowered in fear. Twilight apologized about the incident and told Anya not to scare off people like that. And after the long day, the two returned home with their minds finally cooled down.