A Day Out

Anya, Yor and Twilight were at a nearby restaurant. Twilight was thinking of getting pasta or just plain Katsu. Anya read his mind. Anya wants Katsu! She said. Ok Anya, you will have Katsu, I will have ramen, and you Twilight? What will you have? Yor asked. Katsu is okay, he said. Yor called a waiter and told him their orders. Anya stared at the window. What's Franky doing there? Oh he also brought the dog! Anya said softly. Twilight turned around and shot a annoyed face at Franky, who was making him feel uncomfortable. He then turned around calmly, trying to contain his anger. A spy does not stand out, he thought. Yor thanked the waiter for taking their orders and turned to Anya and Twilight. Twilight tried to hide Franky and the dog, but Anya ruined his plan. Mom! Franky brought the dog and they're standing outside!! she said impatiently. Yor was surprised, but she knew she had to stay calm for her twins. She barely goes to work as an assassin since she became pregnant. Are you ok Yor? Twilight asked. Yor snapped from her thoughts. I'm fine, she said. The waiter arrived with their food. Service here is quick, Twilight thought. They ate their food while sharing some of their crazy stories, but they had to keep quiet or their identities and secrets will be exposed. They left the place with smiles on their faces.