Spy Wars

WISE Headquarters:

We've been found by the East (Ostania)!! *static* Escape through the secret passageway!! *more static* We have to call Westalis' number one spy, Agent Twilight! I repeat call Agent Twilight!!! *static*

_____THE FORGERS HOUSEHOLD________

It was another regular day for the Forgers.

Time for spy wars! Anya said, cheerfully snatching the remote away from Twilight. The phone suddenly rang. I'll get it, Twilight said, getting up from his position to answer the call.  Strange... the handler doesn't usually contact me through telephones....

Yes hello?? Come immediately Agent Twilight, be sure to bring your weapons.....I'm here across your street.. 

Twilight dropped the phone in an instant. "I have a mission, be right back," he said grabbing his coat and a fully loaded gun. 

Ok! Should we order takeout?? Yor asked wiping the kitchen table. 

"Sure, here take this, this mission is urgent and I'm pretty sure I'll return home late."

Thank you Twilight! Good Luck on your mission! Yor replied.

______AN HOUR LATER_________

Handler: "Agent Twilight, this is the peak of your career as a spy, your new mission is even more complicated than "Operation Strix".

"Acknowledged".

Handler: "Very well. I barely escaped our headquarters earlier, since it got invaded by terrorists from the east. I'm sure they have most of our information covered to be able to plan an attack, now our organization, at least everyone left, (some got kidnapped for interrogation) agreed on this plan.  "

Handler: *explained the plan* "Now, the world falls at your hands, make sure to do your very best on this mission or else, World War 3 will begin....and everyone, me, you and your family, will be harmed.

"I won't let you down."

Handler: "I know you won't." 

________MUCH LATER______

"I must not fail, knowing that this can even bring the world to its end. ", Twilight said, looking around a somewhat empty place his investigation led him to. His disguise had worked again. 

Right below was a party zone, where people laughed and danced all day long. 

These people are criminals... look at their behavior....

Hm..that guy over there looks like a spy from the east, even his disguise is weird, Twilight thought, approaching the suspicious person. He backed away all of a sudden. "I will just eavesdrop on them, maybe they have valuable information I can rely on."

"Yes Agent Hunter, our target is one of these individuals, the people you knocked over a while ago are his associates."

"I see."

"Be sure to eliminate him, he is our worst enemy.. Agent Twilight from the WISE agency..."

"They haven't noticed me yet...good. That will buy me more time to find clues....hopefully I can eliminate this guy that is the best agent of the "EAST" before he can eliminate me, I have to get revenge for my co-workers." 

Meanwhile at the Forgers house:

Who knew handling three children for a whole day is tough?? Yor said, finally being able to lay down on the couch after putting her kids to sleep. "I wonder how Twilight is doing."

ANYA'S ROOM____

Mama thought I was asleep, now Bond, thank you for predicting that Papa will battle against other spies!! Now I can help!!

BOND:

No Anya!! its dangerous!!! but maybe I could come with you.

_______BACK TO TWILIGHT_______

I need backup....they've discovered my secret identity!! Wait...if I crawl through these vents and use my gun....the traps will activate!! 

Papa!! Anya is here!! 

Suddenly, a small figure riding a dog appeared alongside Twilight. 

Ah, who is this?? A child associate of WISE?? Now they're taking it too far!! The child even has a dog! One of the rival spies said, searching his pockets for any more ammo. 

How come all of them are very good at dodging bullets????? another enemy thought.

"HEHE....They don't know that Bond can predict attacks and I can read his mind and signal papa...and * can also read their minds...." Anya thought, her usual smirk forming on her face. 

Papa, get the bomb that will appear over there! Anya said, pointing her finger to a vent entrance. 

Twilight caught the bomb right on time, threw it at the spies, and took Anya, Bond and himself to a protected area. 

_____1 HOUR LATER_______

Handler: Well done Twilight, and you little girl! 

*Anya gets excited*

Handler: We got to rescue other WISE coordinates and the spies from the East somehow survived the bomb attack, but were accused of the deadly bomb and sent to jail. 

Well done indeed. 

The trio returned home, it was 2:00 am...

Anya?!?? I'm sure I put you to bed- Twilight-you got a lot of explaining to do, Yor said, worried about what happened. Once again, a day in the Forgers' life has concluded.

_____AUTHOR'S NOTE______

This is the long chapter I told you all about...

And thank you once again for all the views and everything.....