The Pizzeria

Indeed it is another day in the Forger family's life. Twilight is busy balancing his work and family responsibilities. Well done in finishing you work agent! We have a new job for you at the new pizza restaurant a few blocks away and bring your family with you! The handler said. Twilight immediately called Franky, his friend. Franky I need you to watch the twins, I have a new mission, he said. After a while, the Forgers went to the pizzeria. I want pizzas! Anya said as she looked around. This place is quite fancy, Yor thought. You will have to be on your best behavior, my boss and co-workers are here and I can lose my job if you don't listen to me, Twilight said. Anya and Yor nodded. So what do you want to order Anya? Yor asked. Either cheese or pepperoni pizza, Anya said. What is uncle Yuri doing there?? Mom! Uncle Yuri is at the window! Anya said.
Our pizza is here! Twilight said. Anya quickly grabbed a piece of pizza. Anya, go easy on the pizza! Twilight said. There's other food too! Yor said. Hm... There's something strange about that waiter over there, it looks like Fiona, a WISE agent I taught myself, Twilight thought. The pizza is very good! Anya said, munching on the pizza. Just then, Twilight came back from his mission. Ok let's go Forgers! No time to waste, we can go back another time! He said. Another day has ended.