A Miracle.....

It is not just another day at the Forgers' household. Twilight's face changed to more of a shocked and pleased face when he saw that Anya is getting better at drawing. Great job Anya, he said smiling. Yor also started to get better at baking cakes..(Twilight  mostly taught her all that she knows about good cooking) You know what, since there has been recent- good changes in our family, we will go to the amusement park, Twilight said. 

_______

At the amusement park.. 

"Anya wants that giant fluffy monkey!!"

Twilight noticed that this has to be obtained by knocking all the cans over in a game. Oh is that so? He thought, backing off knowing that Yor can handle this on her own. He was right, Yor instantly knocked down the cans and gave Anya the stuffed monkey. 

Suddenly, Twilight saw the handler's signal. Ok got to go, Yor watch Anya, there seems to be a new mission. 

Twilight spotted money being robbed from a game stall and quickly captured the criminal responsible for the crime. 

Great job agent Twilight, the handler said. 

Twilight sighed in relief and easily saw the mother-daughter-duo holding bunch of stuffed toys. Mother tried the hammer game, and won this much, Anya said smiling.

After a day at the amusement park, the family returned home.

After Twilight took a shower, he saw Anya sleeping on the couch with a drawing in her hand. 

It reads, "Best Dad", which made Twilight happy.