CHRISTMAS

Twilight was overworked again. "Gosh, I deserve a break after all these missions. What am I talking about?? Fighting for peace comes without rest. I must stay true to my obligations and commitments to my job as a spy," he thought. Yor looked at her husband, worried. She wasn't feeling at ease either, since she had just finished a tough task recently. "Anya must remind papa and mama that it's Christmas...but how??" Anya thought to herself. It seemed that she was the only one filled with holiday spirit. She looked out the window, watching snow fall. From the window, she could spot multiple people helping each other decorate their homes.
"Papa, Mama, look! " Anya pointed out to the view outside. "Oh it's Christmas already??" Yor gasped. "Huh? " Twilight follows everyones' gaze.

The simple view of people helping each other through christmas spirit gave him the hint that peace is already present, at least for now.
The sound of laughs, carols, sounds coming from the fireplace, are all sounds of joy in the community.

Suddenly, the phone rang. "Hello? " Twilight answers the call.

"Agent Twilight, it's the handler speaking. I'm here to remind you that you have no missions today so you better not be working right now. Enjoy your Christmas."

The call dropped.

For a moment, Twilight and Yor felt guilty that they didn't remember the special occasion.
Luckily, Twilight had an idea.

"Do you all wanna go out? " he asked, grabbing his keys.

"That sounds fun! " Yor exclaimed

"Anya wants to go ice skating, and make snowmen and snow angels, " Anya said.

"Alright! We'll do all of those! " Twilight smiled.

With that, the Forgers enjoyed their Christmas, ice skating at the rink, drinking hot chocolate, making snowmen and snow angels, but most importantly, they finally came to a realization that in Christmas , all you'll ever need to enjoy and have peace is spending time with a loving family.

_____________

A/N: Advanced Merry Christmas y'all! I'm currently in Japan to watch spy x family code white (I think I forgot what it's called?..) Anyway, this chapter was supposed to be released yesterday, but we don't talk about that. Once again, merry Xmas!!!