Baby shopping

It was another normal day in the Forger household, when suddenly the doorbell rang. Yor's friends we're there. Hi Yor, we came to pick you up for baby shopping!! Baby shopping?!! Twilight and Yor spit the tea they were drinking. Oh ok I'll get ready, Yor said. Yor blushed as she left the house. As she was about to leave, Twilight planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Yor waved goodbye and hopped on the car. Yor and her friends entered various shops to buy baby clothes, a big and other stuff. Twilight was cleaning the house, when his package arrived. Oh it's here! he said, as he picked it up. He carefully unwrapped the package to find more baby stuff. Meanwhile at Anya's school... Hey Anya, I heard you are having twin siblings! Becky said. Yes, I'm so excited! Mom told me that they were 8 months old already, Anya replied.  The two talked until the end of lunch break.
Twilight was on a new mission, he was supposed to retrieve a message from a very dangerous source. Back to Yor, she was actually quite enjoying the shopping trip. It was 8:00, Yor finally arrived home. She saw Twilight sleeping on the couch. She laughed, then kissed him softly on his cheek. Goodnight Twilight, she said smiling. Yor fixed the twins stuff, then she slept beside Twilight. Anya woke up because she had another nightmare. She saw her parents sleeping cutely on the couch, then she got her blanket and pillow and slept beside them. Another day was finished.

Spy x Family: The Mission Goes OnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara