Anya and Damian

It was just another day at the prestigious Eden academy. Then again, as usual Anya and Damian got into a fight. Good thing Henderson came just in time. Anya! Damian! Stop fighting! One more time I see you fight, you will automatically get two tonitos, Henderson said. Anya and Damian stared at each other. They looked at each other, not in a good way. Never! They said, as Henderson walked away. At lunch time, Damian called for Anya's attention. Don't go with him Anya, Becky said. Anya didn't care anyways and followed Damian. Hey Forger! Whether you like it or not, we will have to pretend that were friends, Damian said. Hmm... Ok but on one condition, Anya said. After school, Damian bought ice cream for Anya and himself. The two talked as they finished their dessert. They realized they had more in common and became close friends... (For real) Then when Anya went home, Twilight stared at her with a serious look. Anya why are you late? We still have to review for your upcoming test or operation strix will be ruined, he said. Anya explained how Damian became her friend, and that she was invited to come for Damian's house at Saturday. That's great! Twilight thought. Anya smirked as she read his mind. It's time for dinner you two! Yor said. The family had another wild day.