Yuri Visits... (again)

Before you read this, Loid will be called Twilight from now on, since they already revealed their identities.

________
It was another peaceful afternoon in the Forgers household. Loid was helping Anya with her homework, Yor is preparing tea for the family. Suddenly, the phone rang. Yor can you get the phone? Twilight said. Yor picked up the phone, and was surprised. My- My brother is coming... again! she said. Twilight nodded, then he told Anya to clean up. I want to meet uncle! Anya said. Yor listen, I may have not told you this yet but it's for the best, Twilight said. Why what is it that I don't know? Yor said. Your brother is a part of the secret police, he said. That's another problem, Yor said. Are we going to tell him about the twins? Twilight asked. Of course, even if he is a bit sensitive he is my brother, Yor said. Twilight was cleaning the table and he swept the floor after. Yor, don't worry I got this. Twilight said. Yor sat down on the couch, but she still wanted to help prepare. Anya smiled and skipped around the house.
Twilight, Yor and Anya sat down on the couch as Yuri went in. Hello sis! Yuri said. Oh remember when I told you about Anya? She is so eager to meet you!! Yor said. Anya greeted Yuri. So this is my niece! So nice to meet you, Yuri said. But of course, he didn't intend to. Anya read his mind and ran to Twilight, crying. Anya, what's wrong? Yor asked. Nothing, Anya said as she ran to her room. Yuri chuckled. Kids these days, he thought. Twilight held Yor's hand. Oh have we told you the good news yet? Twilight asked. No, what is it? Yuri said. We're having twins! Yor said. Yuri's heart broken to pieces. I hate you all! Especially you Twilight, don't try to trick me, I will never come back again!! Yuri said, as he left the house. Twilight and Yor laughed as they drank their tea. Just as the couple was about to sleep, Anya burst in. Can I sleep with you mom and dad? I had a nightmare that Uncle was chasing me and pushed me down the stairs, Anya said. Yor and Twilight laughed then they made some space for Anya.