Chapter 2 - Queen Apple

The weather was cold, and the snow was thick. Queen Apple watched the snowflakes fall quickly from the sky. "I hope those dragonets weren't lying to us about alliances," she growled. "Because if they did, I will make them pay..."

"Your majesty," one TechWing guard came. "You have a visitor."

Queen Apple turned to see a dragon with sky blue wings, and an unusual amount of spikes on the back of his neck. His tail had ice-blue spikes, and he also had a scar on his right eye.

"Greetings, who may you be?" Apple asked.

"Hello there, Queen Apple. I have come to explore the land, because I am new on this continent." he answered.

"I asked who you are." Queen Apple frowned.

"My apologies. I am North. Prince North, of the IceWings." North replied.

"Are you one of Queen Maple's stupid tribes that come from some kind of different continent?" Apple said, not seeming quite happy about it.

"Yes," he responded "and our tribe is not stupid."

She rolled her eyes. What does he want anyway? she thought. "Well, Prince North, you are here again because...?"

"I just came to explore, if you don't mind." North replied kindly.

"Well, I do mind. Now get out of my palace." Apple did not want to be bothered at the moment. She was spending a lot of time thinking about her alliance. But she has started to believe that there were no alliances. That those dragonets made up some stupid lies to make the queens believe that they were gonna work together with some other tribes.

"Of course. I apologize for interrupting your activities. I will leave now." Prince North bowed down and headed out in the harsh weather.

Queen Apple let out a quick exhale, and turned back to look out her window.

Maybe I shouldn't stop believing them, Apple thought. Maybe they're right.