Chapter 13 - Queen Apple

That was a rough battle, Queen Apple thought while flying back to her kingdom with Queen Lightweaver and their tribes. Queen Apple also got to see a little bit how the queens of Persaria fought. It was interesting.

"I can't wait to arrive at your kingdom, it must be beautiful," Queen Lightweaver said.

"Yes, there will be a lot to show. But you will rest first, before we see everything." Queen Apple smiled calmly.

After the short flight, they arrived at the Tech Kingdom.

"Wow, your city is very... futuristic. I love it," Queen Lightweaver said.

"Thank you. It is very nice. Maybe I should go out there more often," Queen Apple responded.

The queens flew down into the main hall of her palace, seeing the white pillars with the multi-coloured lights engraved into them. Queen Apple's throne was tall and in good condition.

"...Wow... I'm speechless," Queen Lightweaver looked around in awe.

"Come, lets go to your bedroom," Queen Apple said with a soothing smile.

"I have my own bedroom? Wow! This is amazing," Queen Lightweaver spoke while walking through the palace.

. . .

Queen Apple waited in the dining hall for Queen Lightweaver.

"Good morning!" Lightweaver called to her and sat down. "I explored my room a bit, and I have to say, your kingdom is absolutely stunning. The clean, white walls, the lights- Its well made."

"Yes, it is very beautiful," Queen Apple replied with a smile. "Twitch, could you bring us food? I thought I already ordered for us."

"Yes, your majesty. I apologise for the inconvenience," Twitch responded.

Twitch is the royal butler, and he is rather young. He could use some more "training" as a butler, but he's good. For now.

"When will you show me around?" Queen Lightweaver asked.

"Uh.." Queen Apple said, trying to think of an available time.

"Sorry, I get overexcited when I see things that are fascinating," Queen Lightweaver said.

"No, its fine. I can give you a tour after breakfast."

"That would be great! Thank you, Queen Apple," Lightweaver responded with delight.