attention

"Love! Can you please lay down with me?" Ryujin whined as she withered around the bed as Yeji continued to write down her papers.

It was a cold night, it was raining, and Ryujin got home early from work whilst Yeji got home a little bit delayed as she had a lot of meetings at her company.

"Can you give me an hour?" Yeji said as she continued to look through her papers, Ryujin rolled her eyes and clutched the blanket as she had been patiently waiting for her girlfriend to come home.

"I've been waiting, and- you didn't even have dinner with me!" She sobbed dramatically and moved towards the other side of the bed, Yeji ignored her and was focused on the papers she was working on.

She looked at her girlfriend before laying back down on the other side of the bed on her side, she slowly closed her eyes and her breathing went off softly.

She was gradually falling asleep, snores and soft breathings were the only things heard in their room.

A few minutes later, Yeji dropped her pen on the table and stood up. She stretched and walked toward their bed, she strolled over to the left side where Yeji was sleeping.

She slowly kneeled, a tear falling from her eye as her right hand unhurriedly stroked her girlfriend's cheek. She smiled a bit and kissed his cheek, "I love you and I'm sorry."

She stood up and took off her clothes, she took her girlfriend's white long shirt and wore it along with tight shorts.

She slowly sat on the bed and pushed her girlfriend's shoulder back so she was laying on her back asleep. She laid on top of her girlfriend, grasped the blanket, and cautiously laid it on top of them.

Her head was on her chest, and she slowly closed her eyes as their legs were tangled underneath the white sheets.

Not long after, Yeji finally fell asleep, and when Ryujin heard her soft snores. She carefully set her hand on her head, soft dark brown strands of her hair intertwined with Ryujin's fingers. She smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you most baby, and it's okay I forgive you."

Soon after, her eyes shut down and they both were in a peaceful slumber together.