all too well

It was 7:00 P.M, Yeji and Ryujin had just reached Yeji's house. They went out for a walk after the rain finally ceased.

These past few weeks, Yeji had been through hell and so was Ryujin.

They were like two damaged people trying to heal one another, but it appears to get worse. But Ryujin's number one rule was to always put Yeji first.

"I love you," Ryujin muttered out loudly in front of Yeji, "I love you." Both of them leaned closer until their lips touched, and it felt like bliss to both of them.

"Thank you for staying, even though sometimes you get exhausted," Yeji mumbled, "I'll never get tired of you my love" Ryujin expressed loudly.

"But I want you to keep a promise for me love," Ryujin asked, "What is it?" Yeji responded, "Please don't end your life, we already talked about this love. You have a very big future ahead of you." She smiled and said, "I promise".

——

"Love, you know. I realized something," Yeji laughed as she glanced at the person she dreamt of marrying soon.

It was 2:00 A.M and they were having midnight talks on the phone, Yeji never felt happier than ever.

Ryujin was the only person that could keep her alive, but it seemed like her presence and efforts weren't enough to do so.

"What is it, love?" Ryujin chuckled as he gazed over at Yeji through the screen, "The more we spend time together, the happier I am."

"Is that so?" Ryujin joked, "Yeah, trust me. I've never felt this happy in my life." She smiled softly, "Just kidding, but me too. We keep one another alive, we're like two hearts beating inside of each other." Ryujin indicated whilst her girlfriend chuckled.

"Love, please never get tired of me. Even when the time comes I can't stay breathing in this realm, I want you to know that I'm constantly watching you from above." Yeji muttered.

"What? No, you're not leaving. And I'm never going to get tired of you, I love you." Ryujin said, "I'll fight when I can fight."

"No, please don't mahal." Ryujin pleaded, "Love I need to go, mom will catch me awake at this hour." Yeji smiled.

"But before you end the call, please stay in touch with me."

Yeji nodded.

"I love you love, good night." Yeji kissed her through the screen and so did Ryujin. "Sleep tight mahal, I love you."

Yeji nodded before ending the call, and as she finished the call; she looked to her side and the pills she was about to take.

She looked down at herself.

"I'm tired, I'm really tired. I need sleep, a deep and boundless one."

She was too unstable. She couldn't bare the pain anymore. It was swallowing her alive.

"I'm sorry."

She grabbed the pills and drank them along with water, after a few seconds.

She felt unsteady, she felt as if her world was collapsing. She felt dizzy.

Her eyes were about to shut close.