denial

THIRD PERSON

"So, dito yung room kung saan magkakaron ng meeting lahat ng Grade 12 at Grade 11 students, make sure maka' rating ka dito before 4pm." The president of the student council stated.

Ryujin nodded.

"Noted, what's your name again?" Ryujin asked as she fixed her posture, the president looked at her before handing out her ID.

"Taking note of this, Ella, in case mawala ako around the campus since kaka' transfer ko lang naman dito. Salamat." The president nodded and walked away.

Ryujin looked around and walked towards the hallway near the bathroom until she got hit hard by her shoulders, "Ow!" she hissed.

"Tumingin' ka kasi sa dinadaanan mo," Ryujin looked up to see a girl slightly taller than her, but with intimidating eyes.

"Sino ka' ba?" The girl asked, Ryujin rolled her eyes and moved closer, "Ikaw, wag kang siga-siga dito, kala mo kung sino ka."

The girl bit her tongue and tilted her head, "Bakit? I haven't seen you around the school campus before, and FYI, I've been on campus since grade school, kaya wag kang sumagot sagot." Ryujin chuckled as she tilted her head up higher to look into the girl's eyes.

"Alam mo, wala akong pake kung ikaw pa may'ari ng school na' to, wag ka lang siga, kung mamangga ka, kala mo naman ganon ka katangkad." The girl's mouth fell in shock as this was the first time a student talked back to her.

"Lika na, malalate pa tayo." The girl's friend said, but the girl walked towards Ryujin once more but even closer.

"Next time na magsasalita ka, make sure, hindi sa Vice President ng student council." Iyon ang mga huling salita na sinabi ng babae bago siya nag-walk out.

Ryujin's heartbeat skipped, it was like she felt tension through hate. But yung mga sinabi sakanya ay tumatak sa utak nya.

"Next time na magsasalita ka, make sure, hindi sa Vice President ng student council."

Takot si Ryujin na ma-ruin ang kanyang dignidad dahil alam niya ang magiging reaction ng magulang niya, but she won't let that girl destroy her reputation.

Her watch clicked, she looked down and saw that it was already 4pm. 'Shit!' she whispered in her mind.

Tumakbo agad si Ryujin papuntang meeting room, at pagka pasok niya, konti pa lang ang mga students na nandoon.

She took one of the seats in the classroom and sighed as she looked around, most of the students here looks like old students.

Ryujin heard more students come in, as she was about to stand up to go to the bathroom, she heard a familiar voice from the distance.

"Alam mo, pag nakita 'ko iyon dito, I would go nuts, Ella." She looked and saw the President of the student council and The Vice, 'the bitch.' she whispered.

She decided to just sit down and avoid their glares, she held her hand as she began getting anxious.

From a few meters away, she heard them, "Yeji, alam mo, dito nalang tayo umupo. Dali na, para makatabi ko si Soobin." Ryujin looked and saw that another girl was pertaining to the Vice President, so Yeji was her name. Interesting.

Ryujin looked away and saw that more officers from the student council are coming in here too, one of the students spoke.

"Everyone, please be seated and listen carefully sa mga sasabihin sainyo." The girl walked off and saw Yeji walk off towards the mic.

YEJI

Tangina, andyan nanaman yung babaeng nakita ko kanina, nakakainis siya. But this showcase that she could either be in 12th grade or 11th. That's interesting.