a beautiful morning

RYUJIN (listen to, "best part" by daniel caesar ft. H.E.R)

I felt at ease.

The morning breeze tickled down my skin.

With the sun piercing through the black curtains of the room, I felt romantically comfortable.

Mainly around the love of my life:

I shifted around to see Yeji laying beside me, her beautiful long brown hair dispersed on the pillows that we lay on.

I smiled, "What a lovely thing to see in the morning." Yeji shifted around, spreading her legs on top of mine as her eyes shut.

I kissed her forehead before moving her off of me, I stood up; stretching.

I place the blanket on her and laid her comfortably on the mattress, I kissed her forehead one last time before strolling towards the bathroom.

Yeji and I shared so many remembrances, yet so many arguments, practically every day a new argument would be held up against us.

But it didn't stop us from loving one another, I felt so strong with her, It's like an indestructible bond with her.

I brushed my teeth with ease, I looked at myself in the mirror, I missed my long hair very much. I cut them off because Yeji said I looked hotter with short hair, I mean, she wasn't controlling me.

I just simply wanted to look hotter in front of my wife.

I rinsed everything off and washed my face, after that, I strolled out of the bathroom and sighed at the sight of Yeji still sleeping.

It was only 8 o'clock in the morning, she doesn't need to wake up that early. But for a sweet moment? Sure.

But maybe it would be more accurate if I made her breakfast, great idea.

I walked towards the kitchen and got the tteokbokki heated up, typical cheese flavor for her, and spicy cheese tteokbokki for me.

"Aish!" I yelled accidentally, I got hot water on my hand and it burnt. I hissed at the pain, it ached a lot. Ouch.

Either way, I resumed cooking our tteokbokki, and after it was finished; I placed the two cups of tteokbokki on our small table.

Our condo wasn't that big, I prefer small and cozy ones. I smiled and placed a glass of water, this was complete.

Beautiful.

I walked back to our room to see Yeji moving, she was already waking up. That's
perfect, because it was quarter to nine.

"Baby," I whispered as I got on the bed with her, "Mhm." She mumbled squishing into my arms that she somehow found safe.

"Baby, I got our food ready." I kissed her forehead and she nodded. "You're so cute." She giggled and squished even more.

"Love, we need to get up." She nodded and yawned, "Thank you." she smiled softly and sat up as I followed after her.

"Aww, you're welcome baby." She smiled and hugged me tightly, "You go brush your teeth and I'll wait for you at the table, I won't eat anything yet, okay? I'll make sure that we eat at the same time." She nodded and headed off to the bathroom.

She looked like such a sweet kitten.

I fixed our bed while she was gone and strolled back to the table where our food was, I sat down on one of the chairs and peacefully waited for her.

After ten minutes, she came back still dressed like a cute baby. She was still in her pajamas and baby slippers that I bought for her a week ago.

"Let's eat, love?" Yeji asked while sitting down and I nodded, "Of course."

What a beautiful morning to begin with.