smut | never mine [2]

RYUJIN

I kissed her back with dominance.

I turned her around and pinned her against the car, my hands roamed around her waist whilst hers moved around my hips.

I moved my tongue, slowly asking for entrance and she allowed me.

I felt lust and butterflies in my stomach, I fucking want her, this instant.

"Fuck Yeji," I moaned in her mouth, "Get in the car," I ordered and she obeyed.

I got in with her in the back seat of the car and went on with our make-out session, she gripped my tie and loosened it; throwing it away.

"Ryujin." She groaned as my hand made its way under her dress, "Shit, you look beautiful." she threw her head back, giving me access to make love bites on her neck.

And I slowly latched my tongue on her neck, she moaned in response as I hit her sweet spot, and as I was sucking her neck; my right hand made its way under her dress.

And she wasn't wearing any shorts, what a fucking tease she was, "Ryujin, please," I chuckled as I pulled away.

"What do you want?" I smirked as I took her underwear off, "I want you to fuck me."

I thrust two fingers inside of her without a warning, moving them inside of her as she moans loudly.

"Fuck Yeji, moan my name," I kissed down her neck as she grasped my shoulders for support, "Ryujinah," She moaned.

"Fuck, say that again," now adding a third finger in, "R-ryujinah," I groaned and moved my fingers faster.

"Fuck Yeji, don't you know how much I waited to fuck you in this car?" I groaned as her legs began trembling, "I- Yah," she moaned louder, she was speechless.

"And how fucking jealous I was when I saw you with Soobin this morning?" I thrust my fingers deeper, "Answer."

"I- no, oh fuck, I'm close." she moaned as she threw her head back.

Oh, you won't get this easy, kitten.

"Yah, I'm coming!" she moaned but before she reached her climax, I pulled my fingers out sucking them clean.

"Mhm, tasty." she groaned, "fuck you, ryujin." I slapped her, "don't talk back," I turned her around and unzipped her dress.

"Ryujin, please, just-" I slapped her ass, "I said be quiet, slut." I took her dress off and began kissing down her stomach.

"Shit, you look so hot." I moved down and spread her legs apart, I bent down and latched my tongue on her clit.

She gripped my hair for support, watching her tremble under my mercy made me even wetter, oh gosh yeji.

"Fuck, ryujin!" I knew she was about to cum, so pursuing this further, I moved my tongue faster as she groaned.

"F-fuck!" she cried out in pleasure as she hit her climax, and as she did. I gave her one last hard lick before moving away.

I sat down and looked at her, ang ganda mo naman Yeji.

"Fuck," she groaned out of breath as she sat down carefully, "You good?" I asked as she tried to take her breath.

"That was fast," she chuckled as I smiled, "Sinunod ko lang naman utos ni Yuna," she laughed and held my arm.

Her head falling onto my shoulder, I looked at her precious face; kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry," out of the blue she apologized, for what? "Saan?" she hesitated before responding shortly, "For messing with you,"

"It's fine, I understand." she gripped my arm harder, "Hindi kaya! But I'm sorry talaga," I sighed.

"It's fine Yeji, just next time wag mo'kong paasahin." I chuckled, "Huh? Ganyan ka'ba ka manhid?" I looked at her as she lifted her head.

"Bakit?"

"I like you, ryujin. Matagal na, even though you were never mine to call. I wanted to find a way para harapin ka, that's why." I felt like the whole world stopped.

Was Hwang yeji confessing?

"Ah, kaya pala ginamit mo rin si Soob-" she slapped my arm and kissed me, I giggled as she held me tightly.

"Just shut up, but I love you ryujin,"