frolic

YEJI

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I moaned as Ryujin pushed her fingers deeper inside of me, she began rubbing my nipple as she licks down my stomach.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Hwang." the coil in the pit of my stomach resumed tickling as my legs began shaking.

"You're close, aren't you?" I moaned louder and louder, gripping the bedsheets tight.

"Fuck! Please, I'm so close." She sped up the thrust of her fingers; hitting my g-spot with every thrust of her long fingers.

"Fuck, I missed having you under my control." She kissed my neck, licking it softly; her saliva consuming the open area with love bites.

"Cum for me, slut." And with that, a mind-wrecking orgasm flooded, "Fuck Ryujin!" I screamed as my legs began trembling.

"Mhm, such a good girl for me." I moaned as she went on, "please- too sensitive." she took her fingers off and licked the juices off.

"Mhm, I want more." She leaned down onto my trembling legs that were stuck together because of the sensitivity I was feeling.

"Open your legs."

I breathed heavily, I couldn't move. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her topping over me, "I said open your legs."

When I didn't obey her, she forcefully separated my legs apart making me shiver.

"R-ryujinah." I moaned as she leaned down to lick the juices off of my clit, "Mhm, I can't believe you taste this good."

I moaned as she moved away, my legs instantly pressed onto each other.

I shut my eyes and lay there breathing softly, I heard things move around but I couldn't tell what was going on as my eyes were closed.

I was too tired to open them.

A few minutes, I felt someone lay beside me. I bit my tongue to refrain myself from smiling, I somehow felt comfort.

I opened my eyes to see that the lights were already turned off and a blanket was placed on top of me, I glanced beside me to see Ryujin on her phone.

I unexpectedly felt a pang in my chest, was it always gonna be like this? I sighed as silence enclosed us.

I was about to speak but she got ahead of me, "Hwang."

"Hmm?" I uttered as I slowly sat up, "You need to leave." As expected, it was always like this. After sex, she would request me to leave, as always. I should be used to it by now, but I can't because I still love her.

I didn't respond to her cold message, Instead, I simply stood up, and walked towards where our pile of clothes was.

I felt dizzy as my vision blurred but quickly recovered from it, I took hold of my clothes and began dressing up.

I felt hurt.

It was always like this.

She would leave me, make me beg for her to come back, then take me back for sex and tell me that she misses me, and then the next thing I know is that she will be leaving me again confused by her frigid actions.

It drowned me.

She always left me dumbfounded, I was tired of it but I knew to myself that I couldn't live without her presence beside me.

A tear fell down my face, I took a deep breath and walked back towards her bed to pick up my bag.

She didn't even say anything, it killed me. I took a hold of my bag and gulped, "I- I'm going." She glanced up at me and nodded.

My lips were trembling, I let out a frowned smile and left her room.

I hated this feeling.

I hate the fact that I need her.

——

"Thank you Lia, I enjoyed the burnt chicken." I laughed as we walked towards our locker, "You're very welcome Yeji, and I'm glad I could cheer you up." I smiled and embraced her in a soft hug and she gladly returned it.

"I'll see you after class, okay? Love you." I nodded as she let out a smile before leaving, I let out a sigh of relief and closed my locker.

I clutched my books tight as I walked down the halls.

"Hwang." My heart stopped.

Ryujin.

"What do you want." I let out coldly, "you." she put a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and met her cold stare.

"Not right now," I wanted to tell her how I was feeling, but I'm already aware that she wouldn't care.

"Please," I was about to explode, "I said not right now, Ryujin." She sighed and held my hand.

"Hwang, look. If it's about last night, I'm sorry. Please for-" I couldn't help it, tears began streaming down my face.

"Stop it ryujin! Drop the act." her mouth opened in surprise, "what?" I pushed her away from me, "Is it always gonna be like this?" she looked down.

"What are you talking about?" I sobbed as I looked at her disappointed, "Our relationship is over months ago Ryujin, get over it." her breathing became heavy.

"You keep leaving me without a reason, then take me back for sex, and then leave me perplexed, Ryujin I don't even know what are we. And every time I try to ask you, you keep avoiding the question." a tear fell on her face.

"I'm sorry."

"You're always sorry, Ryujin. I'm sick of it. Sick of us, and hate the fact that I still love you and need you." I cried as I slowly backed away from her.

"Let's talk this out, Yeji." I felt my heart soften as I heard her, finally saying my name after months of our relationship ended.

"Please Ryujin, I'm tired. I want to fight for you, but you're not reciprocating it. I feel used, I feel like just a fuck toy to you." I shed tears as she stood in front of me.

"Yeji." I shook my head, "I'm tired, ryujin." I turned around and slowly left.

I couldn't think of anything, my mind was wrecked with questions I wanted her to answer but she didn't.

I love you, ryujin.

But I can't keep letting you use me.

"I promise I'll love you forever yeddeong."