confession

"Ryujin, aren't you going to clean up the mess you made?" Yeji laughed as Ryujin sat on the couch whining.

The five members finished their lunch early, as they still have practice for the upcoming performance of their new come back.

"Please, I'm too lazy. I woke up early this morning to get my shit done." Ryujin groaned as she lay on the couch.

"Ryu, how are you gonna learn? It's not like Yeji's there forever to clean you up, and she is not your wife either." Chaeryoung laughed at Yuna's message.

Not yet.

"Come on, I'm too lazy and sleepy too. It's not a big deal, c'mon." Ryujin chuckled.

"Yes it is, you're making Yeji clean up your shit." Lia rolled her eyes playfully as Yeji smiled, "come on, it's just a small clutter on the table!" Ryujin shook her head.

"It's a small one, so go ahead and clean it Shin Ryujin." Lia took the sponge and handed it in front of the brunette.

"Fine, I'll clean it." Ryujin stood up whilst Yeji burst out laughing, "good girl."

Ryujin mocked Lia's expression and began cleaning up her so-called, 'small mess.'

Yeji sighed and sat on the couch beside Yuna, "so, what are your plans after practice?" Yeji looked at Yuna.

"I don't know, but I'll just probably stay in my dorm?" Yuna rolled her eyes, "You're boring, how 'bout we watch a movie tonight!"

"Yeah no, leave me out of there." Chaeryoung gave Yeji an edgy look, "And why is that Chaer?" Yuna smirked.

"You made me watch, 'Incantation' and decided to prank me after! Bitch!" Yeji couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Poor Chaeryoung has to deal with your insignificant attitudes." Ryujin started as she threw the sponge on the sink.

"Oh unlike you, you can't even tidy up your shit." Lia gave Ryujin an imitating look before taking hold of her phone.

"To avoid snickering and bickering, how 'bout we split up tonight. Since we only live in a house with three rooms, chaeryoung and lia can share, Yuna can have a room all to herself, and Ryujin and I will share." wow, pulled the leader card there huh?

"Good, 'cause I don't have any plans on sharing rooms with Yuna." Chaeryoung let out a sigh of relief, "hey, that's mean." Yuna let out dramatically.

"Okay, but why does she get a room all to herself?" Lia rolled her eyes playfully, "Cause she's the youngest amongst us five?" Ryujin let out.

"Whatever, and it's already noon, our manager would be dead nuts when they see us," Lia spoke up.

"Alright, we need to get this practice over with." Lia nodded, "I'll see you guys there! Bye!" Chaeryoung and Lia stood up; leaving the living room.

"Well, I guess I'm stuck with you two." Yeji rubbed her forehead whilst Ryujin and Yuna began throwing pillows at each other.

——

Eight hours of practicing and finally, they are back home.

"God, can I sleep now?" Yuna rubbed her eyes as Chaeryoung placed an arm around the small bunny.

"You can, here, I'll take you to your room." Chaeryoung took a hold of Yuna's bag and guided her upstairs.

"First time seeing them getting along," Lia giggled, "I know right, slay," Ryujin muttered as she closed the door behind them.

"Well, we already had dinner, so all we need to do is rest." Lia yawned, "You're right, Ima head upstairs. I'm Pretty tired." Ryujin snatched her bag and ran upstairs.

"Kyonde," Yeji mumbled to herself, completely forgetting that Lia is beside her.

"Mhm, forgot I was here?" Lia giggled and Yeji snapped out of her thoughts, "Shit, and I just said that-" Lia rolled her eyes.

"You like her, don't you?." Lia smiled softly, "No I don't, and plus, she is really cute." Lia chuckled.

"Spit it out."

"Fine, I like her since last year. Don't tell anyone or else you're dead." Lia rolled her eyes and placed an arm around her.

"Of course I won't, but I can help you confess." Yeji's eyes widen, "No, it's okay-"

"I can help you, don't worry," Yeji let out a sigh and sat on the couch; and lia followed after her.

"Look, I don't have plans on confessing." Lia glanced at her, "why not?"

"She'll reject me, and- she.. uhm." Lia laughed as she stuttered, "she what? will reject you? You're everything Yeji, and there is no way she'd deny you."

She likes you lia.

"No, not that. It's just that." Yeji took a deep breath and glanced at Lia.

"Spit it out silly," Yeji looked down.

"She has affections for someone else, and it's not me." Lia chuckled, "that's impossible, and how would you know?"

"She told me."

Everything that she likes about you.

"Ouch, that hurts. And who is that person may I ask?" Yeji rolled her eyes playfully, "you don't need to know, but it's also a girl and she really likes her." Lia held Yeji's hand.

"I'm sorry to hear about that Yeji, but I'm always here for you." Yeji nodded, "thank you lia."

"Let's take the night off?" Yeji nodded and stood up, "thank you Lia, I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that, Lia and Yeji went upstairs to rest. But as Yeji reached their room, it opened and she look up to see Ryujin.

"I heard everything, yeddeong."

Yeji panicked, "uhm- what do you mean?" Ryujin yanked her inside their room and rolled her eyes, "About your confession and admiration." Yeji looked down.

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, and I'm sorry." Yeji smiled a bit and sat on their bed, "it's okay, I know how you really like Lia. And plus, you just told me this morning." Ryujin chuckled and sat beside her.

"It was all a plan," Yeji's eyebrows darted into confusion, "what?"

"I like you too, yeddeong."

"Wait-" Before Yeji could finish her statement, she felt Ryujin's lips on her.

And she kissed back.

After a few seconds, they pulled away, "I like you more, ryuddaeng."