smut | never mine [1]

(reminder that this one-shot is bilingual in tagalog and english)

——
RYUJIN

I walked towards the cafeteria only to see Yeji flirting with Soobin once again, I felt a pang in my chest as I thought back to times when Yeji and I would make out in the girl's bathroom when no one was there.

I knew I didn't the right to get jealous, she wasn't mine. Lia noticed me standing there awkwardly and gave me a signal to sit beside her.

I gently moved closer and sat down next to her, I placed my bag beside me and sighed.

"Ano, hindi ka maka tulog kagabi, noh?" Lia whispered, I rolled my eyes playfully as I dodged her arm, "Shut up, hindi 'ko kasalanan na marami akong iniisip."

Yuna glanced at me with a smile across the table and I returned it, Yuna was sitting beside Yeji and Soobin who flirted non-stop.

But who am I kidding, Yeji plays with everyone she fucks with. And I am one of them, I knew she was just playing with me, but why am I addicted to her like she was some type of drug?

Fuck her.

"So, Ryujin, you have plans this afternoon after classes? Gusto ka sana namin isama sa party later, if gusto mo sumama." Chaeryoung offered as she finished eating her pancakes.

I thought of it, was Yeji gonna be there? If she is, I'm not willing to go. I don't wanna sit there watching her flirt with guys, I hated it. I want her all to myself.

But I will go, I wanted to see her.

"Sino-sino ba kasama?" I asked as Yeji kissed Soobin's cheeks before he left, thank fuck that shit is gone.

"Sila Nayeon and mga friends nya, and tayo-tayo na'rin siguro." Lia responded, "Pag-iisipan 'ko muna siguro, I'm busy kasi this evening, but siguro for sure I will come" Yeji let out an evil chuckle.

"Nako, gusto mo lang ako makita, nahiya ka pa sa excuse mo, Shin." Yeji giggled as she grabbed her bags and left, that girl!

"Oooh, I think someone's blushing." I shook my head as Yuna and Lia teased me, "Fuck off, I hate her." Chaeryoung rolled her eyes, "Hate? You sure?" I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Aalis nako, ayoko ma stuck dito kasama kayo, mga tanginanyo." Lia laughed, "Jusko, totoo naman kasi, si Yeji nalang lagi nasa isipan mo, Ryujin." Chaeryoung teased whilst I left with anger and jealousy.

I fucking want her.

And I am going to that party tonight.

——

"So, ready ka' na ba?" Lia glanced at me, she was wearing a short black dress with silver straps on them, and her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She looked pretty.

I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror, "This is my first time going to parties again, tagal 'ko na hindi pumunta sa mga parties." My hands went through my hair, checking myself out.

"Honestly, you look handsome Ryujin, the suit fits you. I bet Yeji would drool over you kasi crush ka non." She teased.

"Ang dami mong alam, tumahimik ka na nga lang." I said as I grabbed my phone, "Lika na, baka nag-iintay na sila don."

We left our dorm and headed outside to drive to where the party was.

A few minutes later, we arrived and when we got inside; it was crazy as hell, people were dancing and some of them were drunk.

"Woah, grabe ah," I giggled at Lia's reaction, the music was so loud that we could barely hear what other people were talking about, I walked towards the bar and asked for a cup of whiskey.