smut | jeju island

THIRD PERSON (GIP RYUJIN)

Yeji was sitting on a chair near their living room, she was on her phone after the whole day of doing nothing.

Summer was nearly ending, another wreck year was waiting for her. She never wanted to go to school, she was forced by her parents, who called her a disappointment for being such a spoiled brat and home-schooled all day.

They thought she needed a lesson, and when she got to school. Teenagers and kids from preschool were already afraid of her.

Especially with her fierce-looking eyes, which held seductively and attractively; which others found intimidating.

She didn't wanna go back.

But she had to.

She had no option, or at least she thought of another one. Dropping out, because the school she was enrolled in; didn't care whether you're a straight-A student, all they cared about is her studies.

They want the students to finish, that's all, but once you drop you. You'd be expelled.

Which was something she also thought of, but didn't accomplish the plan due to the pressure ahead.

"Yeji!"

The sound of her father's voice made her sick in the stomach, it felt as if she just heard a demon's voice.

"Yes, father?" She stood up and hid her phone in her pockets, her father stood in front of her; in normal attire.

"I got something for you." Yeji's eyes lit up like a confused cat, "Oh?" He pulled out two pieces of paper.

"Here you go." he handed them over to Yeji, she looked through the papers and saw a trip to Jeju Island.

"Woah, father, this is-"

"I know, but you deserve it, I apologize for being too strict and formal. You can go and take as many friends as you want." Yeji smiled and hugged her father.

"Okay, enough." Her father wasn't affectionate, not even with anyone, but just her mother. He was a cold-hearted person.

However, with her mother, he shows affection.

"I need to head off to the office,"

"Goodbye, father."

RYUJIN

"Shin, aren't you going to have some fun?"

It was midnight, I was still at the bar. A normal evening in Jeju, the cold breeze tackling my skin.

A glass of wine was in my left hand, and my eyes twitched around the crowd.

A girl was dancing in front of me, she had short black wavy hair, she also had a red pretty dress on with black heels.

She grabbed onto my shoulders as she danced, but I didn't care, I miss my ex.

Lia.

Oh god.

The memory.

"Aren't you really going to let me explain?" Lia threw my clothes on the ground, "Explain?! Fucking explain how you were making out with her? On my bed?!" She yelled at me across our room.

"N- LIA!" I held her hips and got down on my knees for forgiveness, but she didn't even buldge.

"We are breaking up, Ryuin."

"Shin,"

Fuck.

My eyes flickered upwards to see Yuna, "Where have you been? It's already late." I groaned and stood up, "Leave it."