smut | midnight

THIRD PERSON (GIP RYUJIN)

It was midnight.

Yeji was on her phone because Ryujin was asleep, she couldn't sleep and she felt a bit anxious about tomorrow since she has periodic examinations.

Yeji put her phone down and moved closer to Ryujin for comfort, Ryujin took the signal and moved Yeji's legs on top of hers to rest.

'I love Ryujin.' Yeji mumbled.

Words cannot express how many butterflies Yeji feel in her stomach whenever they both interact physically.

'It drives me insane.'

Yeji's sight began to blur as she began to fall asleep, Yeji felt Ryujin move a bit closer to her. Yeji took the signal and moved closer to Ryujin, "I love you." Yeji mumbled and kissed Ryujin's forehead.

As soon as Yeji fell asleep, Ryujin woke up the next second. Ryujin's breaths began getting heavier as she tried to move around Yeji.

She was hard.

Ryujin rolled her eyes and hugged Yeji tighter to not make it obvious and to not wake her girlfriend up.

As minutes pass by, Ryujin felt harder and harder each second. Her erotic imagination ruined her peaceful sleep.

Ryujin's breaths began to get heavier and heavier, to the point where she wanted to get out of the position she was in with her girlfriend.

Ryujin kissed Yeji's forehead before moving away from her, she made sure that the blanket covered Yeji enough to be warm.

Ryujin moved away a bit and her hands went down inside her PJs, she was hard as a fucking rock.

She began to rub her tip.

She felt amused and relieved.

Ryujin bit her lip to keep her moans inside but it didn't budge, she began moaning softly but the volume of her moans was low.

So that she wouldn't wake Yeji up.

But as Ryujin was touching herself, she didn't notice that Yeji had already woken up to the sounds of her moans and sloppy movements.

Yeji's siren daze glanced at her with a smirk, she felt the power inside to dominate her so-called, 'masc girlfriend'

Yeji's hair was a mess around the pillows, she felt the wetness pool down; that she began to grind on her underwear.

Ryujin began to moan loudly, her dick throbbing and twitching every time which Yeji took the chance and moved closer.

Ryujin's movements ceased as she saw Yeji's beautiful hot siren gaze.

"Fuck, I'm sorry to disturb you." Ryujin breathed heavily and looked at Yeji who was now just in a bra.

"Save it," Yeji pulled down Ryujin's pajama pants along with her boxers and got on top to slowly take Ryujin's dick inside of her.

"Oh fuck, be careful baby." Ryujin moaned as she held Yeji's hips for support.

"Fuck," Yeji moaned as she got down and began to slowly move after a few seconds of adjusting to the size.

Ryujin groaned as she moved Yeji's hips faster, Ryujin got closer and closer to her orgasm each time.

"Fuck- Yeji," Ryujin began to thrust back as her dick kept twitching inside of Yeji.

Yeji began to move her pace faster, it was hard for her to take considering the size of Ryujin's dick.

"Fuck, you're getting tight Yeji, you close darling?" Yeji moaned softly as she began to get tired on top of Ryujin, so with the assistance of Ryujin; she began to move Yeji's hips.

Yeji began to grow closer to her climax as well, Ryujin kept fucking her from underneath.

Their moans are the only thing heard across the room, as heavy breathing and beautiful faces are scrambled up because of pleasure.

"Fuck!" Ryujin moaned as she began to release strings of cum inside of Yeji, it triggered Yeji, and her legs began shaking as Ryujin kept hitting her g-spot through her orgasm.

And a few more thrusts came before Yeji began to reach her climax, "Fuck Ryujin-!" Yeji moaned loudly as her legs began shaking.

"Oh god, you look so hot," Ryujin whispered as Yeji laid down on Ryujin's chest, resting.

They laid there for a few seconds until Yeji spoke up, "I'm cold." Ryujin slowly grabbed the blanket from her left side and placed it on Yeji.

Yeji chuckled and hugged Ryujin like a baby, "If you were horny you could've just told me." Ryujin giggled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, kitten." Yeji smiled and closed her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you more."