pass this stage?

THIRD PERSON

Despite every relationship problem they had, they had always gone through it but one always had to beg.

Yeji and Ryujin had been together for 3 years and 4 months, they had always been the best couple in their school and one of the strongest couples who stood today.

They were friends before they got into their relationship, their situationship before their relationship was a slow-burn trope.

But this week of March, things started going downhill for them. They began arguing almost every day and rumors began circulating in their school that could destroy their relationship.

Ryujin has been acting cold towards Yeji, and Yeji couldn't let her pride down so all she could give in return is the silent treatment.

"So? What happened?" Lia asked, Yeji sighed and looked at the ceiling as she lay on her back.

"I don't know anymore, she's acting different lately but I don't wanna question her, or else she'll turn it into another argument." Her voice cracked a bit, and Lia's hands ran down her back.

"It's gonna be okay, I'm here for you, and I will always be. I support whatever decision you're going to make, mkay?" Yeji sighed and nodded, "I just want to let go but I don't know why I still hold onto the potential of wanting her." Lia giggled.

"That's what we call love Yeji, we can never let go of those who we truly loved easily, but all we could do is just set things free." Yeji held back her tears and thought of what she would do to resolve this situation.

"Yeji, I think you should think of what decision you'll be making, I'll just go downstairs to feed my cats." Yeji nodded and watched as Lia left the room.

She sighed and turned on her back, she slowly closed her eyes, but as she did so, she heard her phone go off.

She immediately sat up and got off of the bed to go look for her phone, and when she saw it, she immediately saw who was calling.

Ryujin.

She picked up the call and bit her tongue in nervousness, her heartbeat went off as if it just got out of a cell.

"H-hello?" Yeji's voice stuttered, she was scared of the outcome, "Meet me at the park at ten o'clock in the evening, where we first met, we need to talk." Before Yeji could respond, Ryujin hung up and Yeji's heart broke.

She sighed and stood up to grab her things, she sighed and walked out of the bedroom.
It was just 9 o'clock in the evening, she had time to go home to prepare.

She immediately walked down the stairs, "Hey, what's rushin'?" Lia asked as Yeji looked at her, "She wanted to meet me."

"Hey-"

"Please, I know what you're going to say, I am going to end this relationship myself." Lia looked at her, "Are you sure?"

Silence took over for a few seconds before she looked down, "Yes, we're fading away and she chooses to avoid me rather than to pass this stage of the relationship."

Lia felt hurt, but she cannot control what their decision is going to be.

"Whatever you two desire,"

THE EVENING

Yeji walked in a black dress towards the park, barely people were there, she looked around to look for her soon-to-be ex-girlfriend.

She walked towards the spot where they used to meet every night when they weren't legal yet.

She sat on the bench, she felt cold, and the breeze sent chills down her back as she bit her lips and quivered.

"Baby,"

She heard Ryujin's voice, and she immediately stood up and turned around.

She saw her girlfriend holding a bouquet of flowers and.. a letter?

Her eyebrows curved into confusion, "W-what are those for?" Ryujin smiled and walked closer, "Sit down, let's talk."

Yeji sat down and looked at her, "what is this about, Ryujin?" Ryujin placed the flowers down and held her hand.

"I don't want this love story of ours to end Yeji, I don't want to, I know I have hurt you this month yet it wasn't intended to. Please, things have got in the middle recently because I and my family are having some serious issues at the company. I had to deal with them on my own because they are leaving for France at the end of this month." Yeji's mouth fell in shock.

"I am really sorry for not being there, I know that you have had trouble with your academic performance recently and I'm sorry for not being there."

"Ryujin, are you being real?" Yeji smiled and looked at her with doe eyes, "Yes, and I'm really sorry baby, I'll make it up."

"-And you can say that, 'you don't need to' because I will, okay?" She smiled and moved closer, "Ryuddaeng, I love you."

"I love you."

"Ti'll my last breath."

Yeji pressed her lips against Ryujin's, her hands intertwined perfectly in synchronization. Their shadows look perfect under the bright stars.

'right, ryeji?'