a moody-kitten

RYUJIN

Ah finally.

I'm on my way home to see my beautiful girlfriend, quarterly examinations are finally over, and I can finally spend time with the love of my life.

Words cannot express my gratitude towards her beautiful charming face, she looks cute and hot at the same time.

This is what you call an ace of a group and in a relationship, she's such a perfect human being. My little kitten.

I drove towards the building where we stay and it was just close to the university we both study in.

I miss her.

I love her and words cannot describe how precious she is to me, I can't express how hurt I am whenever she gets hurt by something or gets triggered because of a specific reason.

Either way, after I parked, I fixed my bag and texted her that I was there; but an anticipated response wasn't delivered.

Maybe she's asleep?

I got out of the car and locked it before I began to walk towards the building. Once I got in, I immediately strolled over to the elevator and pressed it to my designated level.

After I did, I got out and walked toward our room number. "482", as I arrived in front; I pulled out my keys and got in.

I close the door behind me to find the house quiet, mhm, interesting. I placed the keys on the key holder and took my shoes off.

"Yeji!"

After a few seconds, I heard heavy footsteps coming my way, and to my surprise.

Yeji was jumping on me.

"Woah sweetheart," I carried her softly as her head was on my shoulder resting, "I hate you." I chuckled and carried her to our room.

"Why is that?" I kissed her cheeks, "You left early!" she began to smack my back, "Ouch! I had exams love, and my mother would scold me if I ever fail." her head raised, and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Ryujin giggled and laid her on the bed, Yeji immediately groaned at the pain she felt in her abdomen.

"What's wrong, love?" Yeji rolled her eyes, Ryujin took off her tie and threw it on the floor; Yeji yelped in pain.

"Are you on your period?" Yeji hid her head through the pillow, "Love," Ryujin called out for her once more but she didn't respond.

Ryujin took off her vest and walked towards the kitchen.

Yeji felt the loss of footsteps and she felt a pang in her chest, thoughts began to evaporate from her mind.

She felt that Ryujin got annoyed at her moody attitude, and she began to blame herself, she turned around and laid on her back.

She frowned and began to tear up, "Love? I heard you crying, I was preparing." To her surprise; Ryujin entered their room all dressed up with a small bag.

Yeji's eyes furrowed into confusion.

"What's that?" She sobbed, "I was preparing because I knew you had your period, come here, what a moody kitten you are." Yeji rolled over beside Ryujin.

"Aww," Ryujin took out a few snacks and tteokbokki, "Got your cravings, I bought them for you before I got home." Yeji finally smiled; her cat eyes piercing through.

"You're so cute, let's spend the night now?" Yeji smiled and giggled, "Yes!" Ryujin kissed her forehead and settled her down.

Such a moody kitten.