fallen out

THIRD PERSON (this is bilingual in tagalog and english, happy reading.)

"Love, my class will be starting this July. I won't be able to see you often, I'm so sorry love. I promise I'll try to make time." Ryujin smiled as she kissed Yeji.

They just got to Yeji's house after a midnight walk, it was 12 in the middle of the evening, and they weren't tired yet. So Yeji referred to taking a midnight walk.

And they did.

"It's alright, just please take care of yourself and send me updates." she chuckled because of her girlfriend's sweetness this fine evening.

"Go inside na, it's dark out here." Ryujin kissed her forehead as Yeji hugged her tightly, "You're lucky, I'm stuck with online class for eternity." Ryujin chuckled and embraced her in a soft hug.

They were both in different schools, so it was sort of hard for them to make time. But managed to do so anyways in the name of love.

"I'll call you when I get home, and we'll maintain that call until morning arrives." Yeji nodded with a smile on her face.

"Good night jagi, I love you" Yeji whispered before pulling from their soft embrace with one another and going inside her house.

"Good night yeddeong, sleep tight."

Yeji smiled as he watched her close the doors in front of Yeji, Ryujin's eyes were filled with love every time she looked at Yeji.

It was like she was one of the most valuable people in her dimension, Ryujin chuckled before walking away and off to Her house.

———

It was the 25th of July, Yeji was laying on her bed. Peacefully waiting for her girlfriend's response to her message.

It had been weeks since they last spent time together, and she was getting a bit of a pang in her chest.

Ryujin began to push her away, and she also got distant from his girlfriend. Yeji started to cry silently once again, she thought that maybe she was overreacting once more.

She checked her phone and finally received a response from her girlfriend.

4:05 P.M

Yeji: love are you home yet? I prepared snacks, this is the day we will watch a movie at my house.

4:37 P.M

Yeji: My love??? I'm worried abt u po:( pls respond mahal

4:48 P.M

Yeji: MAHALLLL ANO BAAAA
*sent a gif*

Yeji: bahala ka sge,
tsk hindi kita bati

5:05 P.M

Yeji: Mahal?

Ryujin: slr
just got home, and also cancel mo muna. I have one thing to do and a bit busy love.