Prologue

The sun shined brighly through the window of the youngest Byers bedroom. Will groaned as he moved lazliy in his bed. He covered his face with his blanket. Another day of hell. There was a light knock on the door. That was the signel to finally get up. "Chop chop Will." Joyce, Will's mother, said. Will groaned in response.

He sleepily got up and headed to his closet. The Byers boy doesn't spend too much time picking an outfit. After all whos's he trying to impress? Will looked in the mirror He had on light blue jeans and a purple sweater. He has grown a liking to sweaters.

There was a nice scecnt coming from the kitchen. He walked down the hallway and saw his mom making eggs and bacon. He looked around but could not find his brother. "Where's Jonathon?" Will asked. "At school." Joyce put the eggs on a plate and handed it to Will. "Bacon?" She asked. Wills nodded. Joyce handed him some bacon and Will took a seat. Joyce handed him a cup of orange juice.

Joyce and Will ate in silent. "You better hurry up Will or you'll be late." Joyce warned. Will nodded and hurried his eating. He put his plate in the sink. He said bye to his mom and grabbed his backpack. He ran to his bike and rode off.

Luckily the school wasn't too far away. But he still peddled fast. Not because he wanted to go to school it was becuse his mom would be mad if he was ever late.

Will arrived at the entrance and saw his three friends. Max, El, and Dustin. Even though he wasn't the most popular person in school he was still happy. Who needs popularity? He walked to his friends. They were all engaged in their own conversations it took them a minute to anwaladge Will's presnese. "Hey Byers." Max said putting an arm around him.

Will nodded at his friends. The bell then rung and they all groaned. "I don't want to go." El complained. "I don't think any of us do." Dustin said. "True." Will spoke up. "We should all skip." Max said. "No." Will said. "Come on Will." El said. "Nope. I'm going to class." Will said walking off.

He finally made it to his first hour. He always hated first hour. The teacher was so mean. Then Will felt something hit his head. It was a crumbled up piece of paper. He picked it up slowly and opened it. It was the word fag written big in permanint marker. Will looked back to see who it was. It was the jocks. They were all laughing. Assholes. Will saw one jock that didn't join in with the laughter. It was a handson ravenette boy. He was looking out the window deep in thought. Just then the boy turned around. They made eye contact for a few seconds. But that was soon broken. Will turned back around and hishis face in his hands from embarrsment.

Then the teacher came in looking mean as ever.

Will was busy putting books in his locker. He then dropped his book. He was going in to grab it but was beat to it. It was that same boy from earlier. He as cuter up close. "Careful beautiful." He said winking. "Thanks?" Will said confused. "See you around cutie." The boy then walked off laughing with his jock friends.

Who is hell is this guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I know I am starting a new book. But I will still continue updating Your Highness. Hope you enjoyed this!

Words: 602