Chapter 3

Will and Dustin were hanging out in Dustn's room. Will was playing with Dustin's cat mews. "I think we should invite Luas and Mike to hand out with us." Dustin suggested. "Why?" Will asked. "Because they seem cool." Dustin said. "I really don't want him flirting with me the whole time." Will complained. "Mike likes you dude." Dusin said. Will rolled his eyes. "How about you hang out with Mike this weekend and see if he's really that bad." Dustin said.

He was heading to Mike's locker. He saw him putting away books. He took a deep breath and headed over to him. "Hey Mike!" Will said. "Hey Will." Mike said. "Are you doing anything this weekend?" Will asked. "Besides basketball on Friday nothing." Mike shrugged. "Would you like to hang out on Saturday?" Will asked. Will thought he would say no. "Sure? How about the mall? I'll pick you up?" Mike suggested. Will nodded and Mike walked away with the biggest smile on his face.

Will was getting ready for Mike. He was questioning his choices now. He's still afraid that Mike might turn on him. Mike couldn't like him though. Will certainly doesn't like him. He heard the honk of a horn. "That must be Mike." Will whispered. Will got his shoes and was out the door.

He got in the passenger's seat. "Hey Will." Mike said. "Hey." Will smiled. Mike blushed a bit. "How was practice yesterday?" Will asked, trying to make small talk. "Good. Tyler bossed everyone around like usual. I don't even like basketball." Mike admitted. Will was a little surprised. "How come? WHy would you play if you don't like it?" Will asked. "Because my dad wanted me to join." Mike sighed.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. They reached the mall and around saw a LOT of people. "Damn." Mike whispered. "Come on." Will said. They walked in and immediately went to Scoops Ahoy. "That's Dustin's friend Steve." Will said. "Oh. I think my sister used to date him."Mike said. They walked up to him. "Hey." Steve said. "Hey.' Will said. "What can I get you two fellas today?" Steve asked. "A Strawberry please." Will said. "Chocolate." Mike said.

Steve handed them their ice cream and they sat down. Mike looked around. "Have you never been here before?" Will asked surprised. "Not to Scoops." Mike said. "How?! Scoops is the best!" Will said. Mike shrugged. "Wherever I had dates we never went here. I have never been here with friends either." Mike said. "Wow just wow."Will said. Mike chuckled at his reaction.

They talked for a few minutes. It turns out that Mike may not be so bad. He even likes some of the same stuff he does. D&D, Comics, Ghostbusters, The Goonies. Maybe Will was wrong about him.

They left Scoops and kept walking for a bit. "Let's go in there." WIll said. "You see something?" Mike said. Will nodded and walked in. Will got some art supplies. Will saw some cute artsy stickers. Will was so happy. Mike thought his reaction was cute. He thinks everything Will does is cute.

They got back to the car. Mike says he has something to show Will. They walked in a forest and Will was amazed by how beautiful it was. "This is where I like to relax. I just sit and let all the negative thoughts wash away." Mike said. Will giggled. They sat down and kept talking for a bit. Mike thought that every little thing that Will had to say was interesting. Mike found Will interesting.

Mike was driving WIll back to his house. "Thank you. I had fun." Will said, looking down. "Of course Will! See you on Monday." Mike said. Will waved Mike goodbye and he was off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your welcome for another shitty chapter!

Words: 642