Chapter 13

Mike woke up and saw Will peacefully sleeping in his arms. He's so cute. Mike thought. Mike started gently playing with Will's hair.  Will moved around and snuggled closer into Mikes chest. That caused Mike to chuckle lightly. Mike kissed the top of his head. Mike wished that he could stay like this forever. He would be perfectly happy.

Will groaned as his eyes fluttered open. "Morning." Mike said. Will groaned in response. Will took the cover and pulled it over him. "Nope. Time to get up." Mike said clapping. Will groaned again trying to push himself up. "But Mike." Will whined. Mike chuckled.

Will made grabby hands signing Mike to cuddle him again. Mike rolled his eyes. "Come on. I have some clothes for you." Mike said. Will nodded and tried to get up again. Mike then scooped him up and set him down on the floor. Mike then grabbed clothes and started to take Will's shirt off. "I got it you perv." Will said. Mike chuckled. "Alright." He said. Mike got up and left the room.

A few minutes later Will came rushing downstairs. "Hey." Mike said. "Do I have to go to school?" Will asked. "Yep. If I have to go you have to go." Mike said. Will sighed and hugged Mike. Will groaned into Mikes chest. Mike started to rub his back. "I made you breakfast." Mike said. Will looked up. "You can't cook." Will said. "I can and I did." Mike said handing Will a plate. "Eggs? Can I have some water?" Will asked. Mike nodded and got Will a cup.

Mike and Will soon got on their bikes and rode to school. Will felt a little better after he did yesterday. Mostly because of Mike. They soon saw the school along with their friends. They parked their bikes and they came running up. "Will?" Jane asked. "What happened?" Dustin asked. "Are you okay?" Max said. They all kept asking questions. Then Mike stopped them. "Will doesn't need to answer an bunch of questions right now. He just got here. He's okay." Mike said.

They all nodded and headed inside. Mike badly wanted to hold Will's hand. Or put his arm around him. Or kiss his cheek. But Mike knew he couldn't do that. But what Mike didn't know is that Will was thinking the same thing. They went their separate ways. They never exactly did anything did anything in a school together. They didn't even each lunch together. Even if they wanted too.

A few hours later Will found a note in his locker.

Hey Will! Meet me in the library during lunch.

-Mike

Of course Will skipped lunch to go to the Library with Mike. He walked through the double doors that led to the Library. Inside he saw Mike sitting at a table. He want over and kissed his cheek. The Library was abandoned so no one saw. "Hey babe." Mike said. Will blushed at en nickname. "Hey." Will said.

Mike grabbed Will's hand to take him to a corner of the Library. "No one ever comes here so this is now our spot. I come here sometimes. Just to think about how stupid life can be sometimes." Mike said. Will hummed in response.

They sat down and just sat in silence for a while. Neither of them spoke. But that was fine for the both of them. They were just enjoying each other's presence. Will gently laid down in Mikes lap. Mike started to play with his hair. Mike kissed the top of his head. Will then sat back up and looked into Mikes eyes. They slowly leaned in until their lips met.

They moved in sync loving every moment. Mike stopped kissing him and went to his neck. He started to kiss his neck lightly. Will moaned a bit. Mike then stopped and held Will's face in his hands. "Your so cute." Mike chuckled. Will blushed madly and looked down at his hands.

Will then moved to sit in Mikes lap. Mike wrapped his arms around him and rested his head on the smaller boys shoulder. They stayed like that for a few minutes but then the bell rung. Mike groaned. "Do we have to go? Can't we just stay like this?" Mike asked. "No Mike." Will laughed. Even though he wanted to stay as well.

It was the end of school and Will was walking towards the door when some gave gave him a piece of paper.

Party at my house. This Friday. At 5:00.

-Kristy

Will rolled his eyes. Like he's going to a party. Mike came up behind Will and shook him. Will led out a screech. "Mike!" Will said. "Sorry Will." Mike laughed. "You got the paper too? You wanna go?" Mike asked. Will shrugged. "I've never been to a party before." Will said. "Let's go!" Mike said. Will looked down. "Or if you really don't want to go you could come to my house and we watch a movie and get pizza?" Mike asked.

"I'll go." Will said. "Yes!" Mike said. Will was going to his bike. "Do you want to come back to mine?" Mike asked. "I have to get home to my mom." Will said. Mike nodded and looked around. He snuck a kiss on his cheek.

They said their goodbyes and Will was off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god! High school is not what I thought it'll be. The first day was soooo boring. Today which is the second day is more fun. Love my teachers. Especially my Chinese teacher!

Words: 929