Chapter 14

Mike was getting ready for the party. He is going to pick up Will. Then they are going to head to Kristys house. Mike ran downstairs and was stopped by his mom. "What?" Mike asked. "Be carful." She said. Mike rolled his eyes. "I mean it. And take care of that Byers boy. I have grown found of him. He's a sweet kid." Karen said. Mike nodded and headed out the door.

Will rushed to the door. "Will?" His mother asks. "Yes?" Will said. "No alcohol, drugs, or smoking of any kind." Joyce said. "I know mom. I'll be fine." Will said. Will heard a honk from outside. "That must be Mike!" Will exclaimed. Will ran out to meet his boyfriend. "Hey babe." Mike said. Will blushed. "You ready to go?" Mike asked. Will nodded and got in the passenger seat.

They got on the road and saw bright lights and a LOT of people up ahead. Will started to get nervous. Lots of people and small spaces scared him. Mike nodded Will's nervousness. Miek placed a hand on Will's knee and smiled at him. Will immediately felt safer. "I will be with you the entire time alright?" Mike asked. Will let out a shaky breath and nodded.

They headed inside. The music blaring loudly. Sweaty teenagers dancing. People making out sloppily. Will grabbed Mikes hand and moved closer. Mike chuckled and spotted his friends. "You said you wouldn't leave me. Right?" Will asked.

Mike looked back at his Basketball friends. Mike shook his head. He then heard Dustin and headed over to him. "Damn Byers! Didn't think you would actually come here!" Dustin yelled due to the loud music. "If you want to go home tell me and we will go." Mike said. "Okay." Will said. The rest of Will's friends came over. "What's up!" Jane yelled. Will gave a small wave. "Will. You thirsty?" Will asked. "I can't have alcohol Mike." Will said.

Miek chuckled. "I know Will. I'm not drinking anything like that either. I'll get us some sodas." Miek suggested. Will gave a small 'sure' liking that idea. Mike went over to the kitchen to retrieve two sodas. Lucas began talking to Will. Miek looked over and smiled. Then he saw his cousin and Eddie. They went over to Mike. "Hey guys." Mike said. "I know we don't go to this school but Kristy gave us an invite." Eddie said. Miek nodded and headed over to Will with Richie and Eddie.

Will waved at them. Mike handed him a coke. "I heard some people are playing spin the bottle. You wanna play?" Max asked. "I don't want random people kissing my boyfriend." Will said. Mike chuckled. "Come on! It doesn't mean anything!" Dustin said. Will looked up at Mike who shrugged. "I mean what's the point of going to to party without playing any party games." Mike said.

They all sat in a circle with a bunch of strangers. He recognized Kristy. A couple of times went by. Then it was Kristys turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on Mike. Will's boyfriend. Will felt angry and a little nervous. Mike looked over at him a gave him a reassuring look. Kristy smiled and leaned towards Mike.

Their lips connected and everybody clapped. Expect for Will and his friends. The hottest girl in school and a hot boy from the basketball team? Will could see it. Expect it's not gonna happen. He was with Will. They pulled back and Kristy smiled and blushed. Of course she liked him. He looked over at Mike. Who rolled his eyes. He looked over at Will and smiled. Will spun the bottle and if landed on some girl.

They quickly pecked lips. A few minutes later Mike was trying to convince Will to dance. Mike did some stupid, horrible dance and ended up making Will laugh. Will started to dance as well.

Mike was back getting another can of soda when he saw his boyfriend talking to someone. He was talking to Tyler. He looked extremely uncomfortable. Tyler moved closer and smashed their lips together. Will tried to get out of his strong grip.

Mikes blood boiled. Will angrily stomped over to Tyler. "Hey dude." Tyler said. Mike clenched his fists. He looked over at Will. Mike punched Tyler. "You asshole!" He yelled. This got people's attention. Mike repeatedly punched punched and kicked Tyler. He leaned in to his ear. "Touch my boyfriend again and it will be a lot worse." Mike spat.

Mike grabbed Will's wrist and stormed out. "Mike! Your hurting me!" Will said. Mike realized what he was doing and let go of Will. "Shit! I'm so sorry Will!" Mike said. Will hugged Mike. "I'm sorry. Tyler is an asshole. He's my stupid ex. He cheated on me." Will said. Mike sighed.

They got in Mikes car and drove to Mikes house. They just watched a movie and went asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In every Byler story there's like always a party. Mike is always drunk and irresponsible. They always accuse each other of cheating as well. Anyways! Hoped you liked this! On my way camping! Survived my first week of high school!

Words: 866