Chapter 4

Will just left Mikes house after finishing the project. Finally. Will thought. Will entered his house and saw the one person he dreaded most. His dad. His dad was an alchholic bastard who abused his family. But he hurt Will the most. Him and his mom were talking. What the hell? Jonathon was there as well. But he didn't look to happy.

It took them a minute to relize Will was there. "Will hey." His mom said. "What the hell is he doing here?" Will asked. "Listen I really don't want this either. But we need help to pay for things. Like food, drinks, help pay the bills. You know im not going so hot right now." Joyce said. Will scoffed. "Come on mom." Will tried. Jonathon walked over to him. "Don't. I alrady tried." Jonathon said. Will rushed to is room and locked the door.

The next day Will was in a terrible mood. Will stopped by his locker. "Hey cutie." Mike winked. "Not in the mood." Will said sharply. "What's wrong?" Mike asked a little worried. Will scoffed. "Like you care." Will's aid harshly. "I do care." Mike said. "Sure you do!" Will said sarcastically. He slammed his locker shut.

Will started to walk away. "Did I do something?" Mike asked walking along side with Will. "No." Will rolled his eyes. "Then what?" "Not telling." Will said walking off leaving Mike confused.

"There's something terribly wrong with Will." Mike informed Lucas. "Maybe you should give him space. Will is still warming up to you and might not trust you yet." Lucas said. "Who wouldn't trust me?" Mike asked. "Me." Lucas said. "What? Why?" Mike asked his friend in confusion. "Well you give off the wrong vibe. You look like a doche." Lucas said.

Mike was offended. "How?" Mike asked. Lucas rolled his eyes. "Quit rolling your eyes. Everyone does that around me." Mike said. "Maybe because you annoy people." Lucas said. Mike scoffed. "I do not!" He yelled in defense.

"Will come on! Tell us what's wrong!" Dustin said. Will groaned. "My poor excuse of a father moved back in with us." Will said. "What? Why?" Jane asked. "My mom is in a bad place right now. She needs help." Will said. They all rolled his eyes. "You coulda asked for help from us." Max said. Will just sighed. He has no clue what he's going to do.

Will was at his locker where he found a note.

Hey Will! I know this is going to be stupid! But can you help me? Like tutor me? I need it! Please?

From, Mike

Will rolled his eyes and folded up the paper. Will saw Mike and went up to him. He was with his friends. "Well well well. Lookie here. What do you want faggot?" Tyler said. "To talk to Mike." Will said. Tyler then looked over at Mike. Mike gave him a nod.

Tyler scoffed and left with his friends. Will then have his fill attention. "I'll tutor you." Will said. "Really?" Mike asked. Will nodded. "We'll talk more later but unfortunately I have to go home." Will said. "Oh! That's alright." Mike said.

Will looked at Mike one last time before turning away. Will got on his bike and rode home. He slowly opened the door carful not to disturb Lonnie. He found his dad passed out on the couch. There were beer bottles everywhere and a cigarette in his hand. Will went over to the couch ands collected the bottles.

He rinsed them out and recycled them. He went and grabbed the cigarette and threw it outside. He then covered his father with a blanket.

No matter how bad Lonnie is. No matter how mad Will is. He will always love him.

Will went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. He doesn't take cold showers often. But he needs it.

He stood in front of the mirror. Hair soaked and a towel wrapped around his body. Will went to his room and found some comfortable clothes. And blue hoodie and some little shorts.

He flopped in the bed and dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I added Lonnie because I wanted some Will angst! I think I know where I am going with this book! But we will see.

Words: 713