Chapter 11

Will was surprised that he would like Eddie so much. Eddie was a great friend to him. The party minus Lucas were hanging out with Reddie. Mike of course got jealous quick. "Whatcha looking at?" Richie asked. "What does it look like. You boyfriend is stealing my boyfriend." Mike said. "Chill out. They look like their hitting it off." Richie chuckled. "Hey Mike?" Dustin asked. "Yea?" Mike responded. "Why don't we invite Lucas to join us?" Dustin asked. "Yea. I'm sure he would like you." Mike said. "Does he know about you and Will?" Max asked. "He's the first person I told. He of course is very supportive about it. No one else knew about my crush. Only Lucas and Richie." Mike said.

Mike walked over to Will and hugged him from behind. Mike kissed his cheek and put his head on Will's shoulder. Will relaxed and moved closer to Mike. Eddie got the message and went off. "What's up?" Will asked. "Nothing. Just wanted a hug." Mike said. "Hey assholes!" Richie yelled grabbing the couple's attention. Mike rolled his eyes and grabbed Will's hand.

They went over to the rest of the group. "What?" Mike asked. "We just thought of a cool idea!" El exclaimed. "Okay? What is it?" Mike asked. "We should all go camping." Max said. "It's October." Mike said. "So?" Max argued. "I like that idea. I have never been camping before." Will said. "Like I said. October. It's cold." Mike said. "Who care. Your going to be cold all Winter. People got camping in October." Max said.

Mike, Will, Richie, and Eddie were all in Mikes car. "Lucas is coming right?" Will asked. Mike nodded and fired up the radio. Will hummed softly to the music. Even though Mike doesn't like the song he didn't change it. Mike grabbed Will's hand and kissed his hand. Will blushed madly and couldn't hold back a smile. "It's good that you convinced your dad." Mike said. "I didn't. My mom said I could go. My dad didn't want me to." Will said. Mike frowned.

Mike still doesn't know a whole lot about his dad. He wished that Will would tell him. But he has to wait for when Will is ready.

Will looked at the backseat and saw Eddie resting his head in Riches shoulder. Richie stroked Eddies hair. Will smiled at the scene. So cute. He thought.

Jane, Max, Dustin, and Lucas were all in Janes car. Lucas kinda wished that Mike here with him because he hardly knows these people. Lucas and Dustin got along though. Lucas also formed a bond with Jane. Max was different though. He felt different around her. He didn't know what it was so he just pushed it down. They all seemed to have really taken a liking to Lucas.

The two cars arrived at the campsite. Of course before they have fun they have to set up. Mike and Will were setting up their tent. Mike looked over at Will. Will was so cute in his green sweater. His cheeks were a light pink. His eyes glistened. His hair looked so soft. He was adorable. Mike smiled looking at his boyfriend. "You good?" Will asked chuckled. "Just looking at my beautiful boyfriend." Mike responded. Will laughed and pecked Mikes cheek then they went back to work.

Richie and Eddie were setting up their tent. They were mostly playfully fighting because of Richie acting like an idiot. Lucas looked over at Max. "Hey. Why don't you stop staring and help me with this." Dustin said snapping Lucas back into reality. "I wasn't staring." Lucas said. Dustin just looked at him. Lucas scoffed and continued to set up their tent.

They were all gathering wood for their camper tonight. Mike looked at Lucas and Dustin. They were battling with sticks. Mike chuckled. How glad that they like Lucas. Mike looked over at Will. Who had been staring at the same stick for some time now. "What's wrong?" Mike asked. "Can I walk to you about something? Can I trust you?" Will asked. "Of course." Mike said.

Will took a deep breath. "It's about my dad. I just new to vent." Will said. "Of course Will. You can tell me anything." Mike said.

"Well for starters my dad is a total asshole. He and my mom divorced when I was like 12. But he is back. Because my mom needs help. My dad is an alcoholic. And he smokes a lot to. Makes it a lot worse. My dad would sometimes hurt me. If I did something wrong. Or he just did it for no reason. It hurts Mike it hurts. He's the one who gave me the black eye." Will said.

Miek felt his blood boil. Will noticed it and tired to calls him down. "Please. Don't make a big deal out of it. And plus don't tell anyone." Will said. Mike nodded.

They headed back to the campsite. Max was staring the fire. Mike was holding Will and felt the warmth of the fire. The rest of the night was pretty cool. They are s'mores. Told jokes. Scary stories. They were having the time of their lives. But soon they had to go to sleep. It was near 1 and they were all exhausted. They all headed into their tents after saying goodnight to each other.

"Lucas seemed pretty cool." Will told Mike. "Oh yea. That's what he's my best friend." Mike chuckled. "How long have you been friends?" Will asked. "We met in first grade. So I was alone in kindergarten." Mike said. "Me too." Will chuckled.

Will suddenly shivered. "You cold?" Mike asked. Will nodded. Miek got a hoodie out of his backpack and gave it to Will. "What about you?" Will asked. "I brought another one." Mike said. Will nodded and slipped on the hoodie. It was a little big on Will. "Your adorable." Mike said. Will playfully punched Mikes shoulder. 

They laid down. Will cuddled into Mikes chest. Will looked up at Mike. Mike couldn't take his eyes away from Will's lips. Mike got closer to him and almost closed the gap. But stopped. Will nodded then they closed the space between them. They haven't actually kissed since they got together. It was magical. Once they pulled away Will giggled and scooted closer to Mike. Mike chuckled and kissed the top of Will head. Then they soon fell into a deep slumber.

The couple woke up to Lucas shouting. Mike and Will rushed out to see Dustin holding Lucas while Lucas kept screaming. Mike looked down and saw a spider. Mike bursted out laughing. "Seriously. You woke me up for this?" Mike asked still laughing. Will nudged Mike. Mike then stopped and took the spider. "Not that bad." Mike said. "Fuck you!" Lucas yelled still clinging onto Dustin for dear life. The rest of them started it laugh as well.

"We got everything?" Mike asked putting the tent in the trunk. "I believe so." Will said. Mike nodded. "Do you want this back?" Will asked pointing to the hoodie that Will was still wearing. "You keep it. You look cute." Mike winked. Will scoffed but then soon smiled. He ran up to kiss his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another wonderful chapter! This is a lot longer than by previous ones I believe! Hope you've enjoyed this one!

Words: 1229