Chapter 5

Mike and Will were sitting in Mikes room. They were done from tutoring. They sat in silence. Will was about to leave but then Mike stopped him. Mike grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Wait." Mike said. Will rolled his eyes. "What?" Will asked. "Why have you been so cranky these last few days?" He asked. "Why do you care?" Will asked.

Mike sighed and looked at Will directly into his eyes. Will felt his face heat up. "I do care William." Mike said. Will rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that Michael." Will responded.

Will was about to get up and leave again but Mike stopped him and dragged him back again. "What?" Will complained. "Why don't you stay for a bit? I'm not that bad am I?" Mike asked. Will sighed. "No." Will said. "Come on Will." Mike said.

Will really didn't have anything planned. So he agreed. Will was picking a movie out while Mike was ordering pizza. Mike came trotting downstairs with two cans of sodas. "One root beer for you. And one root beer for me." Mike said.

Will picked out the movie and they sat on the couch. "Which movie did you pick?" Mike asked. "Star Wars." Will said drinking his soda. "Oh! I love that movie Star Wars! First one?" Mike asked. Will nodded. Mike scooted a little closer to Will. Will took notice of this but didn't say anything.

It was about 10 minutes into the movie when the door bell rang. Mike went up to get it. Will sighed and slouched into the couch. He didn't understand why he felt the way he felt around Mike. He already been in love and got his heart broken. He doesn't want the same thing to happen. He just has to push the feelings down. He doesn't want to get hurt.

He smelled pizza as Mike came back downstairs. "Did someone order a large pepperoni pizza?" Mike said in a horrible Italian accent. Will giggled. Mike smiled and put the pizza down.

Mike sat back down in his original place. They were so close to each other. Their shoulders were all most touching. Will tried not to focus on it to much. He just met the guy. Mike leaned back.

Will took a piece of pizza. "Good choice?" Mike asked. Will nodded as cheese hang from his mouth. He ate the cheese and Mike started laughing. Will gave him a confused look. Mike grabbed a napkin and whipped his mouth. "Sorry. You had some Tomato sauce on you." Mike said.

Will nodded and kept eating his pizza. Will scooted a little further away from Mike. Mike saw that and tried not to show the sadness the boy felt. "You okay?" Will asked. "Yep!" Mike said trying to sound positive.

Mike felt a pit in his stomach. Mike had fallen for the Byers boy. Hard. But Mike didn't know if he was gay. Or at least bisexual. Mike was bisexual. He has dated a few people. But he wanted Will. But it seems like Will doesn't want him. Mike doesn't want to come out and say that he likes him. He wants Will to get to know him a bit better. Mike has been dropping hints but Will seems to not get it. Mike sighed sadly.

"Sorry. Am I boring you?" Will asked. "What no!" Mike said quickly. Will was a little surprised. "I mean no. Of course not. How would you bore me. Your lots of fun." Mike said. "Really?" Will asked generally surprised. "Of course." Mike nodded. Will smiled a bit before turning his attention back to the TV.

Will could him him with that smile. 'He's so pretty.' Mike thought looking lovingly. Before Will could catch him staring he turned his attention back to the TV.

Will soon left and Mike was alone again in his basement. Mike wanted Will to stay. But he knew Will couldn't. Mike didn't even know if they were really friends. He wants to hang out with Will ore often though. Maybe him and his friends could hang out with him and Lucas. He knows Will liked D&D. And maybe his friends do to. Him and Lucas used to play. And they loved it. They used to have a couple of other friends that used to play with them in middle school. But that haven't played since 8th grade.

Mike got up and got his Walkman. Mike put in queen and hummed along to the music. Before he knew it he was in a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Another chapter! I know where I'm going with this book! It will get more interesting! Just you wait and see!

Words: 784