Chapter 9

Will was sitting at the lunch table. "So? You said yes?" Jane asked. "Yea. Maybe you were all right. I should give him a chance. He does seem like the type of person who wouldn't break my heart. "Are we just gonna skip over the fact that he liked you since 7th grade?" Max asked. "Um?" Will said. "I can't believe he liked you do that long." Dustin said. Will shrugged. "You could've been with him." Max said.

Will looked over at Mikes table. He was listening to what Tyler said then rolled his eyes. Mike looked over at Will and smiled. Will smiled back and blushed. "Awwwww." Jane said. "Shut up." Will said.

After lunch Mike approached Will. "Hey cutie." Mike winked. Will sighed. "Stop calling me that." Will said. "Come on... you know you like it." Mike said. Will went back to grabbing his book out of his locker. "What's wrong?" Mike asked. Will sighed. "Nothings wrong. I'm just tired." Will said. "You okay?" Mike asked. Will nodded. Mike sighed. "See you later." Mike said walking off. That wasn't the best conversation they had.

After school Will went over to Mikes house. He saw Mike exiting his house with a dog. "Who's dog is that?" Will asked. "Mike. I got a dog." Mike said. Will immediately started petting the dog and smothering him with love. "He's so cute!" Will said. Mike smiled. "His name is Charlie. His a Golden Retriever. I'm about to take him on a walk. Care to join?" Mike asked. Will happily nodded.

They started walking and making small talk. "Hey Will?" Mike asked. "Yea?" Will asked. "You never told me how you got that black eye." Mike stated. "Oh um. It's nothing." Will said. "You can talk me you know." Mike said. Will sighed. "I know. But it's a bit personal. I'm sorry." Will said. "Don't be sorry! Im not pressuring you into telling me. But know that you could tell me anything. Alright?" Mike asked putting his arm around Will. Will nodded and blushed.

They kept walking for a bit longer. Will seemed to live Mikes new dog. Charlie seemed to long him to. Who wouldn't love Will. They soon got back to Mikes house. "You wanna come in?" Mike asked. "Sorry I do have to get home." Will said. Mike nodded. Before Will left he gave Mike a kiss on the cheek. Will left Mike a blushing mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I know that this is short. But I have like to ideas! Hopefully next chapter will be more promising.

Words: 428