Chapter 16

Will was studying when he heard he father call for him. Will slowly got up and headed to the living room. "I don't know why you came back here." He said. "Mom was worried." Will said. "I told you this once. I'm not telling you again." Lonnie said. "Pack your shit and leave." He said. "No." Will said. "What did you say?" He asked.

Will got nervous. "I-I'm sorry." He stuttered. "Leave." Lonnie said. "You can't kick me out." Will said. Lonnie slapped him. Lonnie then kicked him down. He kicked his stomach. "Leave!" He yelled while kicking his face. Will got up and went to his room. He packed his stuff and left. He knew his mom wouldn't let Lonnie do this. So this was only going to be for a little while.

He got to Mikes house. Mike opened the door with a smile on his face. "Hey Will! Going on vacation?" He joked. "Dad kicked me out again." Will said. "What?" Mike said. Mike took Will's hand and led him upstairs to his room. "You can stay here for now. I don't know what my mom would say about this though. She loved you though. So she'll probably let you stay." Mike said. Will nodded.

Will put his stuff down. "Want to go out for ice cream?" Mike asked. Will smiled. "Sure." He said. Mike held Will's hand while they went to scoops ahoy. "Isn't it to cold for ice cream?" Steve asked. "Never." Mike said.

They went to a booth. Mike got rocky road and Will got cookie dough. "Here. Try." Will said getting a poon of cookie dough. Mike took the spoon. "Hmmm." He said. "I have never had cookie dough."

Will smiled. "Now you have to get rocky road." Mike said. "Alright." Will said. "Not bad." Will said. Mike chuckled.

Will looked down. Mike immediately felt concern for his boyfriend. "What's wrong?" Mike asked. "We have been dating for a while but we haven't told out families." Will said. "We Will once we are ready. If your ready to tell your I'm fine with that. But I'm not so sure if I'm ready to tell my family. Maybe Nancy." Mike said.

Will nodded. "Maybe my dad has already told them. I'll regather they hear it from me though." Will said. Mike nodded. "You know schools almost over." Mike said. Will nodded. "And yet it's still cold. What's up with that?" Will asked. "Who knows." Mike shrugged.

Mike thought about what Will said about coming out. Mike looked at his sleeping boyfriend. Cuddled up next to him. Mike carefully got out of bed without waking up Will. Mike headed to Nancy's room. Her light was still on.

He knocked lightly hoping to wake anyone else up. He heard shuffling from the other side. Nancy opened the door. "What the hell Mike?" Nancy asked. "Can I talk to you?" Mike asked.

"Right now?" Nancy asked. "It's important. I'm not sure how you'll react. But I hope you won't be mad." Mike said.

Nancy sighed. "Fine." Nancy said. Mike walked in and sat in Nancy's bed. "Okay. What'd you need?" Nancy asked. "I hope with what ever I say doesn't change what happens between us." Mike said. "Just spit it out Mike". Nancy said getting annoyed.

"I like guys." Mike said. "What?" She asked. "And girls. I have dated a girl before. But I have always liked this boy since 7th grade. Some people may think it's just a phase but it not. I love Will Byers. He is my boyfriend." Mike said.

"So you bother me for this. God Mike." Nancy said. "What?" Mike asked confused. "I know Mike. I saw you kiss Will one time. I don't care about you and him." Nancy said. "Really?" Mike asked. "Of course. Your my little brother. I will love you no matter what." Nancy said. Mike smiled. "Now go to bed." Nancy said yawning.

Mike chuckled and headed to his room. He saw Will sitting up. "Where'd you go? Come back and cuddle me." Will pouted. Mike laughed and got in bed. He put his arm in Will's waist. Will rested his head on Mikes chest. "I told her." Mike said. "Who?" Will asked. "Nancy. I told her about us." Mike said. "What did she say?" Will asked.

"She apparently saw us kiss one time. She was fine with it though." Mike said smiling. "Good. Now let's sleep. I'm tired." Will said. "Goodnight Will." Mike said kissing his head. "Goodnight Mike." Will said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have another story out! It's called Foah Oneshots! Anyways! Have to good day or night!

Words: 774