Chapter 2

Will was walking to lunch when he was stopped by a certain someone. Of course it was Mike. He wore the biggest grin. "I got an 'A' on my History homework! Thanks so much for helping me!" Mike said. Will smiled. "Anytime Mike." Will was about to walk away but then Mike stopped him. "How about we work on the project again? Your house this time?" Mike asked. Will wrote his address and gave it to Mike.

He finally reached the lunchroom and immediately saw his friends. They waved him over. He sat down and of course Dustin asked him the one question he did not want him to ask. "So? How's life with Mr. Popular?" Dustin asked. "He's cute. He single? He looks like your type," Jane said. "No. Wait what? I don't like him like that." Will said. "Come on Will. You need another boyfriend." Max said.

Will got quickly annoyed. "I just got cheated on. And he was an athlete. What if Mike's like him?" Will did not really ask his friends. "But what if he's not? And plus not everyone is like that asshole." Max said. "Yeah Will. And he is so into you." Jane said winking. Will rolled his eyes. "Come on Will." Dustin said. "No. I am done with this conversation." Will said. "What about Lucas?" Max asked. "Oh yeah he's pretty cool," Dusin said.

Mike was watchin Will's table from afar. "Mike." Lucas said, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yea?" Mike asked. Lucas rolled his eyes. "You gonna keep staring lover boy?" Lucas asked. Mike blushed. "Shut up." Mike said. "Look at him. Stupid fag." Tylerr said, making the rest of the table laugh. Mike's blood boiled. Lucas gave him a warning and sympathetic look.

Mike calmed down and let his mind wander off.

Mike rushed up to Will as he was getting on his bike. "Hey Will!" He said. "Hey." Will said. "How about a ride?" Mike asked. "I have a bike." Will said. "That's fine. We could put it in the back. I have a truck." Mike said. Will followed Mike to his car.

It was a red truck. Mike gently set Will's bike in the back. The car ride was quiet with some quiet toons. Then 'Should I Go or Should I Stay?' started playing. Will hummed the song. Mike saw that and turned the song up. Then started humming along as well. It was like that until they got to the Byers ressadnece. "Here we are Byers." Mike said. They stepped out of the car and headed inside.

They saw Joyce baking something in the kitchen. It smelled amazing. "Hey mom." Will said. "Hey hon. How was school?" Joyce asked in a cheerful voice. "Good. Me and Mike are going to work on a project." Will said. "Alright. I'll have some cookies for you boys later. Hope you like chocolate chip Mike." Joyce said. "I love chocolate chip." Mike said. Joyce giggled and the boys headed to Will's room

Mike took a look around Will's room' "Your room is nice." Mike commented. "Thanks. But it's really not that interesting." Will said. "I think it is." Mike said. "These pictures. You draw them yourself?" Mike asked. "Yeah. I do art." Will said. "Amazing." MIke said flopping on Will's bed Will smiled.

They worked on the project a little bit. Mike even did some. Joyce came in with the cookies. "Mrs. Byers? These are the best cookies I have ever had." Mike said. "Aw. Thanks sweetie.

"Your mom is cool." Mike said. "Yeah, She is. Will laughed, "Hey Will?" Mike asked. "Hm" WIll hummed looking up. "Aren't you sixteen? Why don't you have a car?" Mike asked. "Take a look around. Does it look like we're rich? I do have my license. But if I have to go somewhere I have to use my mom's car. I'm saving up right now.' Will said. Mike nodded to each word Will said.

Mike looked at his watch. "Oh shit. I Have to get home. Bye cutie." Mike winked walking out. Will rolled his eyes.

God. Is he always like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this chapter was a bit boring.

Words: 699